gifts

jungkook and taehyung were finally on christmas break, two weeks had gone by and yuri ended up staying with jungkook's mum while taehyung and jungkook had alone time. it was the day before christmas and taehyung had ordered a few christmas decorations.

jungkook was on the computer shopping online, it was snowing and it was cold. yuri was crawling around playing with tannie and taehyung was placing the boxes filled with chritmas decorations in the lounge.

"babe, sit down" jungkook said placing the laptop on the side of him and stood up, walking to taehyung taking the boxes from his hands.

taehyung smiled and rubbed his tummy while walking to the couch, jungkook was very protective of taehyung and was not letting him do anything which annoyed taehyung a little but then he was super thankful at the same time.

taehyung decided to finish the online shopping while jungkook was bringing in the last few boxes. "it is really snowing out there" jungkook said shutting the door behind him.

"do you want me to put the fire on?" taehyung asks 

"no its okay, I got it" jungkook said walking in with some wood

taehyung chuckled and finished the order.

"we should get the food tonight for tomorrow" taehyung said turning off the computer.

"that is great, what time are they all coming and who is coming?" jungkook asks

"jin, namjoon, hoseok, yoongi, jimin, your parents and jimin's" taehyung says as jungkook nods

"also they're coming at 3pm" taehyung said

"so we have time to set up the back yard" taehyung smiled watching jungkook nod

taehyung stood up and walked to yuri who was still crawling around. 

"whatcha doing princess" taehyung smiles and she giggles.

taehyung walked over to the couch and placed her in the middle, she felt cold and taehyung saw jungkook had lit the fire so he wanted her to be warm. jungkook turned and smiled seeing yuri watching tv while laying on the couch.

the other night jungkook and taehyung had gone out to get yuri some christmas gifts but taehyung was panicked cause he had not gotten anything for jungkook.

jungkook felt more chilled then what taehyung was feeling as he had already gotten taehyung's christmas present. the smaller male on the other hand was planning to try and go out tonight and grab something- maybe pretend to fall asleep and then go out of the house.

taehyung nodded thinking it was a great idea as he looked towards yuri who was now asleep, jungkook was looking at him and taehyung felt it so he rubbed his eyes and yawned a little.

"you tired baby?" jungkook said as taehyung nodded.

"Im gonna watch a movie you can go to sleep" jungkook said

"okay i will go put yuri to sleep" taehyung said pecking jungkook's cheek "night babe" jungkook said a little hurt that taehyung did not offer to lay on the couch with him.

taehyung walked up stairs and put the sleeping yuri in her crib and walked into the bed and decided to watch youtube on a low volume just in case jungkook came upstairs.

hours had went by and it was 10pm and he knew he needed to go now before it was early morning, taehyung slipped his shoes on and tip-toed down the stairs- he peaked his head out and looked at the lounge to see jungkook asleep on the couch.