prison

a week had gone by and there was two weeks left of work before holidays, taehyung's tummy was getting bigger and jungkook was being the cutest boyfriend ever. 

well taehyung thought so, he smiled and walked towards his office and sat down at his desk chair, he had finished his papers and jungkook's finally so now he was doing a bit of tidying on the files and cleaning his office. 

taehyung has been feeling more tired recently, his knee's get sore and so does his feet. 

he had been napping a lot lately and he felt bad jungkook had to do so much, the alarm had gone off meaning their was another call. taehyung sighed and got up before walking to the office to see officers lined up like normal routine. 

jungkook saw taehyung walking towards him and sighed, he sent the men to the cars and walked towards taehyung.

"ready?" taehyung asks but jungkook shakes his head

"I cant let you come" jungkook whispers rubbing his hands over taehyung's arms.

"what why" taehyung said

"I cant risk you and my baby getting hurt" jungkook said as taehyung nodded understanding

"I love you" jungkook says pecking taehyung's forehead.

"I love you too, be safe" taehyung said pecking his lips before walking away

jungkook did feel super bad that taehyung had to stay cause he knew taehyung loves this part of the job, but as taehyung's boyfriend someone who is meant to protected him cant let him or his baby get hurt.

jungkook left after that thought.

taehyung was back in his office, hand on his stomach and sighed.

"I cant wait to meet you" taehyung smiled while rubbing his tummy

he walked back to his desk and sighed, he was only on his feet for about 10 minutes and his feet were so sore.

30 minutes had past and most of the officers were out besides the guard's in the blocks, an alarm had gone off a very loud one- for a second taehyung thought it was an emergency call but when he heard it the noise continued.

taehyung frowned when he stood up and walked out of the office, to see papers everywhere and it was quiet- there were sudden screams and banging of metal. the male peeked down the hallway to see a group of men with bats that had orange suits on them.

taehyung's eyes widen when he realized that they were prisoners, he looked side to side and tip toed to sir's office and shut the door behind him. he was hoping that sir would be in his office but sadly he was not.

taehyung cursed when he heard thing's smashing, he knows if the prisoners see him he would be hurt and he was carrying a baby. he took a deep breath and quickly grabbed the phone that was on the desk and rung sir's cell number.

he waited for it to pick up and when he did he quickly started talking.

"the prisoners broke out!, I cant find any guards and we need all of you guys to come back" taehyung said

"taehyung! we will be coming back now stay tight" sir says as he ends the call and taehyung hides under the desk holding his stomach.

jungkook had walked out of the house to sir who looked super worried while over the phone.

"EVERYONE" sir yelled as the officers all looked at him

"we need every officer back at the department, prisoners have escaped the prison we need to get back" sir said 

jungkook's eyes widened "taehyung is still there" jungkook said as he rushed to his car and drove back fast.

news spread out quick and their were news reporters and fbi agents on the fields ready to go in when on call.

jungkook had tried calling taehyung but he did not pick up, he cursed and ran his hands through his hair- he walked up to a few chiefs who were waiting at the front.

"what is the plan?" jungkook asks

"here is your gear we have 4 groups going from each side, get in your place" jungkook nodded and put on his gear grabbing his gun as he went with a group to one side.

"we wait for the horn then we go in" jungkook said

"this wont be like any other prisoner invasion- we will fix this today" jungkook said

the horn blew and two officers kicked the side door open, jungkook pointed forward and they walked into the main office to hear yells like "get down" "drop your weapons". prisoners were on the floor as everyone held up their guns.

"is any guard hurt?" an officer asks a prisoner

"yes a few" he said with a smirk on his face and he laid on the floor, jungkook's heart dropped and he left the guards his first mission was to find taehyung and get him out of here.

jungkook checked every room leaving every door open so he knows where he was, he opened sir's office door to hear a few sniffles. 

"baby? tae?" jungkook said as he heard a little "ggukie?" and a head pop out from the desk- jungkook gasped and rushed towards him bringing him in his arms.

"are you okay? are you hurt?" jungkook asked

"no no I am okay" taehyung said looking super pale

"lets get you home baby" jungkook said as he grabbed taehyung's waist and carried the weak male bridal style out of the office and out of the building. 

"here is the address, get him inside safe" jungkook said handing kai the address while putting a sleeping taehyung into the car.

"i love you baby" jungkook said pecking his neck before shutting the car door and nodding at kai

jungkook decided he would help clean up and sort the inmates out and then he would go straight home.

every prisoner was back in their block and the place was cleaned up, jungkook was on his way home and he was thinking about today- it is so very close to the holidays and he thinks if they both hurry up with their work they can go on break.

jungkook parked his car in the garage and jungkook rushed inside after shutting the garage door, he walked into the lounge to see taehyung on the couch with yuri on his chest- both of them asleep. jungkook smiled at the sight and pulled a blanket over them.

he walked upstairs and had a quick shower before going downstairs a making some toasties for himself and taehyung, he already had yuri's food prepared for when she gets hungry.

he grabbed his phone when he heard to vibrate meaning he had a text, he swiped and opened the app to see it was from jimin "he must of heard what happened" jungkook said as he replied.