beach holiday

it was the weekend, a long weekend. they have 4 days off work and taehyung and jungkook were excited. sir and ari have a holiday home by the beach and invited taehyung, jungkook, the children + tannie with them for a little get a way. 

taehyung thought it was a great idea, especially for the children. they spent the sunny morning packing some bags for the kids and loading it in the car. "have you got tannie's stuff?" taehyung asked his husband who yelled out 'yes, it is in the car'.

they left the house quite quickly and got on the road. "we are gonna go see nana and grandpa" jungkook said the the children in the back, yuri got excited. haru on the other hand was sound asleep. 

"is it a long drive there?" taehyung questions. 

"only like an hour to get there" jungkook replied, reversing out the drive way and headed towards the motorway.

"sir sounded so excited yesterday when we said yes for the mini holiday thing" jungkook chuckled. 

"I know, when I heard a squeal I thought it was jimin" taehyung chuckled. 

"this is going to be a really fun and relaxing holiday" 

"I cant wait to see what the holiday home looks like, do you think it is by the beach?" taehyung questioned. 

"I think it could be" jungkook replied.

"wow this is beautiful" was the first thing taehyung said when they arrived at the holiday home that his biological parents own. once jungkook parked the car they noticed sir and ari walking towards them.

"you guys are here!" ari said smiling. 

"sure are, this place is beautiful!" taehyung said looking around to see they were surrounded by tree's and so close to the beach. "we will have to give you a tour of the home!, if you go onto the deck you can see the ocean" she replied. 

"where are my babies" she said rushing towards the back of the car after giving him and jungkook a hug. 

"we will grab the children and pup, you guys grab your luggage" sir said.

"sounds good" jungkook replied and walked to the back of the car and started to pull out the bags. 

after they had everything they followed sir and ari into the house. as soon as they entered the could see the ocean, especially when they walked into the lounge. "wow" taehyung whispered. 

"we bought heaps of toys for the children and some dog toys for tannie" sir said pointing towards the mat with lots of colourful toys.

"this is amazing" jungkook said smiling. 

"let me show you to your rooms" ari said.

"so we have your guys room here and the children's rooms are next to it, our room is on the opposite side"

when they walked into their room it was so gorgeous, from the window you could see the ocean. the bed was a double bed and it had a big fluffy blanket over it. "there is a bathroom attached to this room" ari explained. 

"this is such a gorgeous room" taehyung said

"we can take the kids downstairs if you guys want to unpack?" ari suggested. 

"that would be awesome, thank you" taehyung said smiling at ari who nodded. "that was really nice of them" jungkook whispered to taehyung after they left the room. 

"it really was" he replied. 

jungkook softly placed his lips onto taehyung's, placing his hands on the brunette's waist. 

"I am really excited, cant wait to take the children on the beach" taehyung whispered after pulling away from the kiss. 

"we can spend all day there!" jungkook smiled. "sounds so good" his husband replied. 

"lets quickly un-pack" jungkook said as he grabbed some bags and began sorting out the clothes.

taehyung nodded and grabbed a bag. 

"you ready for the beach my babies" jungkook said to his children who were playing on the carpet. 

"lets go, it looks like the beach is not packed." taehyung said 

"I will grab the towels and mat toys" sir said rushing to the room to grab some stuff. 

"I will take tannie to the beach" ari said putting a leash on tannie and walking to the back of the house.

"do we have everything?" sir asked, walking back into the lounge with his hands filled with stuff to bring to the beach.

taehyung decided to carry both of the children while jungkook helped sir carry stuff. "sure do, lets go" jungkook said.

they both followed sir out the back door, gasping at the pathway that leads to the beautiful beach.

"this is so beautiful" jungkook said as they walked down the pathway. smiling when his feet his the warm sand. he watched sir place a large blanket on the sand under the large tree that gives them shade. 

"look at all these toys babies" taehyung said placing them on the blanket and sitting behind them. jungkook sat next to taehyung as he placed some toys in front of them. 

"I would love to be able to come to the beach every holiday" taehyung said, embracing the sun and being able to hear the waves hit the sand. 

"you will be able to, i will give you and jungkook keys so you guys can come here whenever you like. it would be good for the kids as well when they grow older" taehyung smiled at ari's comment. 

"I appreciate that, thank you" the brunette said smiling. 

"you boys can go into the water if you like?" sir questioned. 

"thats not a bad idea, come on babe" jungkook smiled spreading his hand out after standing up. 

taehyung looked at his parents who smiled and nodded, he took jungkook's hand and walked with him to the ocean. 

"you wanna keep your top on love?" jungkook asked. "yeah, you gonna take yours off?" taehyung asked. "yes" was the reply he got. 

in a flash jungkook's top was off and taehyung was picked up bridal style and thrown in the ocean by a laughing jungkook who swam towards him. 

"you suck" jungkook laughed at the brunette's words when he came up from the water. 

"come here" he whispered, wrapping his hands around taehyung's waist. smiling when he felt his husbands legs wrapped around his waist.