meet the children + tannie

"heaven only knows where you've been" jungkook sings, hair brush to his mouth as he looks into taehyung's eyes.

"but I don't really need to know, I know where you're gonna go"

"on my heart where you're resting your head" hand placed on his chest while he dances around taehyung. 

"and you just look so beautiful, it's like you were an angel" fingers brushing against the males cheek. 

"can I stop the flow of time? oh can I swim in your divine?" the brunette smiles as jungkook sings to him while he makes the children's breakfast.

"cause I don't I think I'd ever leave this place, oh, turn the lights, turn the lights down low" 

taehyung giggled when he felt jungkook's hand on his waist, he stopped what he was doing. dropping everything on the kitchen bench. he placed his hands around jungkook's neck and started to slow dance.

"yeah, now I'm feeling you breathing slow, cause baby, we're just reckless kids"

"trying to find an island in the flood, oh, turn the lights, turn the lights down low, oh" jungkook sung, swaying them both side to side.

"gosh you have a beautiful voice, I could listen to you sing all day" taehyung whispered pecking jungkook's lips.

"I love you" jungkook whispered. 

"I love you more" taehyung replied.

"how much time do we have till they get here?" taehyung yelled out from the lounge, making sure everything was tidy. "in like 5 minutes?" jungkook yelled back holding yuri on one side and haru on the other. 

"there are my babies!" taehyung said smiling widely 

"babe, the children are here as well. dont be mean" jungkook joked 

"your so funny" taehyung replied, rolling his eyes.

 jungkook chuckled as he placed the children on the warm and fuzzy mat. taehyung sat down on the mat with the children. making sure the kids had their toys.

"where are you going yuri?" taehyung smiled when he watched yuri giggle and walk towards the couch and climb on it.

"what is yuri doing haru" taehyung smiled when his eyes landed on haru who was on all fours trying to crawl. "you are so cute my baby" taehyung said picking him up to peck his cheek.

a loud knock on the door made taehyung flinch slightly as he looked at jungkook who wiped his hands on a towel before walking to the door. haru was currently on taehyung's lap while yuri was on the couch. 

taehyung smiled widely when his eyes met ari and sir, who looked like they were about to cry seeing their grandchildren. jungkook lead them towards one of the spare couches as he picked yuri up and placed her on ari's lap. 

taehyung did the same but handed haru to sir. 

the brunette was worried that the children would cry but they did not. yuri was interested in the necklace placed around ari's neck, where haru was asleep in sir's arms. 

to jungkook it was definitely weird that his boss was in his house, holding his children. he would not say that he did not like the feeling though. it was really nice to see taehyung so happy. 

"arent they gorgeous" ari whispered looking at yuri who was giggling in her lap.

"tannie is currently upstairs asleep" jungkook chuckled, sitting on the carpet with taehyung.