family life

life after the wedding felt like a dream to both taehyung and jungkook. they both felt like they were dreaming. it had been a couple of months since the wedding and life was back to normal. they had their normal schedules, work was back after the long holidays. 

taehyung was quite happy going back to work, he actually really missed it. he loved being able to stay home with jungkook, the kids and his pup baby as he likes to call it- but he loves his job and he misses it. he spent a couple of weeks during the holidays, at a defence course that his job paid for him to get some sessions. 

which he thought he also needed.

he definitely learnt a lot and he felt a little more prepared if anything were to happen. with work starting back up taehyung decided to get a nanny for the children. which was jungkook's mother, oddly enough. taehyung felt bad that his husbands mother would spent most likely most days at their house but she did not care. 

she wanted to spend everyday with her grand-babies and she was quite attached to tannie. 

"is she taking them to hers?" taehyung asked his husband who had wrapped his arms around his waist. "yeah, hope that is okay?" jungkook asked. 

"of course it is, i trust her the most with them" 

jungkook hummed as he pecked the males neck. it was a little early in the morning, they were waiting for jungkook's mother to show up so they can leave for work. 

"is she taking tannie?" taehyung asked pointing to the three bags that were packed by the wall. 

"yup" jungkook replied slightly with a giggle passing his lips. 

"thats so cute" taehyung laughed, grabbing his phone from his pocket to take a picture. 

"you looking forward to going back to work?" his husband asked, picking up haru. 

"yes, I really missed it- I cant wait for the cases and more training" the brunette replied- a big smile plastered on his face as he thinks about all the work he has to do. he turned his head around when he heard his husband chuckle. 

"are you not?" he frowns. 

"I am, just really cant be bothered dealing with dori" taehyung laughed at his husbands reply. 

"she definitely likes you babe" he continued. 

"I know!, some of the officers came up to me and told me to stop leading her on. I have told her atleast seven times that I dont have feelings for her" jungkook complained. 

"I bet you when we go back to work and I tell her I am married- I bet you she will still act the same" he groaned, already getting frustrated by just talking about her. 

after jungkook's mother picked up the kids and tannie, they left for work quickly. they decided to just go in the same car. when they arrived, they were greeted by jimin and yoongi when they walked into the office. 

"it feels like its been forever since we last saw you" jimin pouted hugging his bestfriend who smiled. 

"you were over yesterday" taehyung replied hugging back, holding back a chuckle. 

"same thing" jimin laughed before pulling away to hug jungkook. 

"you guys ready to get back into it?" yoongi asked