results are in

today started off as a busy day, a lot of crime happened during the night which made taehyung and his team extremely busy. he woke up very early in the morning to a call from sir, jungkook stayed home until he could take them both to kindy and then go to work from there. 

there were moments in life where taehyung was glad that the kindergartens holiday times started earlier in the year. it was the kids first day back at kindergarten and taehyung felt happy that the children were back into that environment. especially with being around other children and have more play-based time for their development and well-being.

once jungkook had arrived to work, papers were handed to him, a few murder scenes he had to go too and observe a trainee detective. the chief was anxious in waiting for the results of the dna test. he knew that pending on these results either out come could change taehyung's life forever. also their children's life. 

not necessarily for the worst, just a bit of change in their lives. for taehyung this would completely change his life. jungkook walked to the front desk and handed off some files before walking to taehyung's office. 

with a knock on the door and a 'come in' from the other side, jungkook stepped inside to see his husband sitting behind the desk. taehyung looked up from his computer and smiled brightly when he saw jungkook walk in. 

"hey babe, how are you feeling?" jungkook whispered, shutting the door behind him. "alright, just a little overwhelmed. anxiously waiting to hear from them about the results" the brunette sighed.

"if it comes back that you are his son, what do you wanna do about dal and lisa?" jungkook questioned.

"we have to arrest the obviously but is that something you want to be apart of?" 

"it is something i want to be apart of, they ruined my opportunity to have loving parents" taehyung whispered.

jungkook understood why taehyung would want to be apart of arresting them, he would of wanted the same thing if he was in his situation. "how are the others doing?" taehyung questioned.

"they are alright, they are gathering up enough evidence and making sure we have a solid case just in case our suspicions are correct" 

taehyung nodded, eyes focusing back on the computer screen when he heard another knock on his door. "come in" taehyung stated, eyes turning back to the door opening. "the results are in" jimin said looking at taehyung who's eyes went wide. 

pushing the chair back as he stood up, he walked out the office and headed down the hallway with jimin and jungkook following him. "they are in the staff room tae" jimin said as they all jogged to the room. 

once they entered they saw sir and a doctor sitting by the table. sir turned his head when he heard the door open. "hey guys, take a seat" sir said. taehyung sat in between jungkook and sir, jimin sitting beside jungkook. 

"I know that finding out this answer can be really damaging either answer" the doctor said. 

"how would you like to do this, would you like me to give you the envelope and you read it or would you like me too?" the doctor said, adjusting his glasses when both males said for him to read it. 

taehyung's eyes followed the doc's every move, watching from how he ripped open the envelope to how his eyes scanned over the sentences on the paper. his heart stopped when he made eye contact with the doc who gave him a small smile. 

"taehyung is your biological son" the doc said looking to sir who's lips were parted and his eyes were wide in shock. he stood up and paced slowly towards the window and back. 

the brunette felt jungkook's hand on his thigh, he made eye contact with jungkook who also had a few tears in his eyes. taehyung looked towards sir who was in tears, he stood up from his seat and walked towards him. 

taehyung wrapped his arms around sir who let out a few tears. jungkook watched the two of them hug and cry. the amount of pain they both would be feeling was something jungkook could no describe. 

jungkook watched as sir wiped taehyung's tears and exchanged a few words to each other, taehyung nodded and turned to jungkook who stood up. "I am going to go make sure we have enough evidence, we are going to make sure we arrest dal and lisa" taehyung said, looking in jungkook's eyes. 

the chief nodded, pecking his forehead.