the pup

they finally arrived at taehyung's house, jungkook made sure to get a button in his and taehyung's car to open the front gate.

jungkook pressed the button and watched it open and drove in, he parked the car in front of the garage and they both carefully hopped out.

"let me go put him in the lounge and I will come and help you" taehyung says walking to the door. jungkook went to the back of the car and opened the boot ready to get everything out.

taehyung came back out and they started to bring everything inside.

"do we get everything out and then sort where things will go?" jungkook asked

"yeah that is a good idea" taehyung said as they walked back to the car and spent the next few minutes grabbing out everything they baught and placing it on the kitchen bench.

after they did that they stood by the kitchen bench and started un packing everything.

"okay so one of the bags of dog food can go in the pantry and the others can go in the garage" taehyung said as jungkook nods and starts to put the bags in the right places.

taehyung grabbed the dogs toy box and started placing all the puppy's toys in the box, he grabbed the box and placed it in the lounge.

he went back and grabbed the mat and placed it in the corner of the lounge and placed the dog's bed on top of it.

jungkook came back from the garage and went through the bags getting all the dogs bath things' out.

"bathroom?" jungkook asks and taehyung nods

taehyung put the bones in the freezer and the dog meat in the fridge, he put all the empty bags away in a draw and smiled when jungkook came back down.

"all done?" jungkook asked 

"yes" taehyung smiled leaning into jungkook's embrace.

"I better get going back to work, see you later babe" jungkook said pecking his cheek before running off.

taehyung smiled as he watched the door close, he was so grateful for jungkook- he knew how hard his job was and how busy they get but he always prioritized him and today the puppy which meant everything to him.

he heard a few whines, he walked to the lounge to see the puppy was out of the coat and was now on the floor shaking.

"no no baby, you're safe" taehyung said as he crouched down watching the dog look up at him, he was still shivering when he shuffled to taehyung closer to sniff his hands, once the dog sniffed his hands the puppy jumped into his embrace

"its okay baby I am here" taehyung says petting the puppies fur.

the puppy suddenly stops shaking in his embrace.

"looks like you have warmed up to me huh" taehyung said petting the dogs dirty fur

"how about we give you a bath huh" taehyung said as he walks upstairs into the bathroom- he puts the puppy down and starts to run the bath.

he filled it up with bubbles and placed the puppy in, surprisingly the pup never yelped or was shaking. taehyung started to wash him getting the blood and dirt off his fur- taehyung checked for any cuts but saw none he was guessing the blood was from the owners.

after he was finally clean, taehyung got him out of the bath and dries him off. after he was all dry and clean taehyung drains the bath and puts everything back in its place before going downstairs.

taehyung places the dog by the bowl and grabs some meat and dog food- putting it in the puppies bowl.

taehyung watches as the puppy slowly walks closer to it then looks at taehyung who nods smiling

"good boy" he says as the dog takes a slow bite and looks back at taehyung

"its okay baby, you can eat" taehyung says as he turns around and hears the bowl moving, he turns back around to see the dog eating like he had never eaten before.

wish was sadly true, taehyung did some last minute dishes and cleaned up the puppies mess, the pup was drinking water then walked to taehyung who crouched down and picked him up.

"you wanna go to sleep?" taehyung says when the dogs head gets nuzzled to his chest.

"okay baby" taehyung said walking to the lounge, he sat down on the couch letting the pup stay in his lap while he flicks through channels.

it was afternoon around 6:00pm and it was getting dark quite quick, the pup was still asleep in his lap- he did not have the heart to wake him up because he knew the pup would have not gotten much sleep where he use to live.

and also it is a lot warmer in taehyung's house and he guessed that the pup is sleeping so well because it is warm.

he heard a knock then the door open, he heard jungkook and jimin's voice so he was not freaked out when he heard the door open.

"hey babe" jungkook said walking into the kitchen placing what it looks like to be take out on the bench.

"is this the little cutie?" jimin asks taehyung who nods

"yes but he is asleep" taehyung say's

"how long has he been asleep?" jungkook asks while unpacking the food

"for many hours" taehyung said

"he must feel comfortable" jimin says

"I was thinking the same thing, maybe he feels safer and warmer thats why he might be catching up on sleep" taehyung said expressing his thoughts

"do you think he will be scared of me?" jimin asks

"maybe at first but he will warm up to you the more you're here" taehyung says

"has he to jungkook?" jimin asks

"yes a little, he is getting there" taehyung says watching jungkook move In front of him to place the food down.

"that is good at least, I am glad the pup is getting comfortable" jimin says 

taehyung places the pup on the couch gently making sure not to wake the little one up, once that was done they started to eat dinner while chatting.

"I think he is awake" jimin whispers looking at the puppy who was still laying on the couch but staring at him.

"just sit down and dont move much and maybe he will come to you?" taehyung thought 

jimin nodded and took the advice as he turned his head back to the food

"how is yoongs?" taehyung asks

"he is good, he should be here soon anyways" jimin said

20 minutes went past and it was dark, they were all sitting in the lounge talking as the puppy was now asleep.

"when do you think you will go back to work?" yoongi asked

"well, I emailed sir and told him about everything and he said I can bring the pup into work but I will need to make sure he doesn't run around" taehyung said

"he seems scared of people so I highly doubt he would" jungkook comments

"that was my thoughts" taehyung sighed