welcome

Authors note: Hi! I just wanted to say thank you again for the amount of love and sweet comments/messages I have been getting I love reading the messages you guys send me on Instagram and on here! I read every single message and it completely boosts my confidence and makes me wanna update more and create more books.

I have had a couple of people message me asking for advice to help start writing a book and I am happy to give advice/help anyone who wants to start writing vkook books, if that is something you are interested in it may be easier to message me on insta (godchimi) or on here if it is easier for you :) 

jungkook and taehyung had arrived at the house, jungkook unlocked the door as they walked inside. taehyung shuts the door behind him and looks around the nice room.

from the hallway you could see the lounge and on the left was a kitchen. jungkook's house was a two story house.

jungkook did not like to think that he was rich, but he was not poor either. jungkook walked towards the lounge throwing his work stuff on the side as he looked at taehyung.

"you thirsty hungry?" jungkook asks as taehyung nods his head.

"lets order take out" jungkook said as he grabs his home phone

as jungkook was ordering food taehyung was looking around the lounge, it was very nice and homey.

taehyung liked this feeling more then his own house.

taehyung sat on the couch and looked up towards jungkook who sat down next to him.

"it should be here soon" jungkook says to taehyung who smiles nodding.

jungkook looked at taehyung and saw he was shivering slightly

"you cold?" jungkook asked

"a little but it is okay" jungkook walked towards the fireplace under his tv and started to put wood in it.

taehyung smiled looking at the fire as he suddenly feels warm. the door bell goes off and jungkook grabs his wallet rushing towards the door.

taehyung felt super cozy and it felt super nice in this type of environment, taehyung doesn't live in the safest area ever.

jungkook walked back into the lounge with takeaways and placed it on the table.

they both sat down on either side of the glass dining table, jungkook quickly stood up rushing off towards a room and coming back with coke cans.

(Authors note: coke is so bad for you but its the only fizzy drink I like)

he handed one to taehyung and sat back down.

taehyung thanked him as they started digging in.

"tell me about yourself" jungkook asked

"ask me a question" taehyung replied

"hm what made you want to be a police officer?" jungkook asked

"you" taehyung said looking at the male who looked a little flustered, they both laughed when jungkook slapped his arm. "you got me there" jungkook replied letting out a chuckle.

"well, I have seen heaps of families feel unsafe and not get justice and I have wanted to change that for so long" taehyung said

"so you do have a passion for being a homicide investigator" jungkook said as taehyung nodded