Applying for UA

(Name): Hey! - Speech

Did I leave the stove open... - Izuku thought

(Name): I AM HERE! IN TEXT! - All Might or other figure of similar power

(Name): B̷̨̉e̷͇͑w̸̤̓a̸̲͘r̷̠̓ȩ̶̈́ ̷̮̈́t̵̩͌h̷͙̉e̶͖͝ ̵̼͂m̸̧͝a̵̺̚n̷̥͒ w̶̼͛h̶̥̔o̵̤̔ ̸̜̊s̸͈̎p̴͈̄é̴̟a̸̲͠k̵͚͝s̴̠͂ ̷̤̐i̴̭͗n̴̓͜ ̵̣̽h̶̜͋a̴͕̚n̶̻͠d̴͈̿s̵̡͊ - Distorted speech.

—————————————————————————————————————

Inko: I-IZUKU?! IS THAT YOU?!

I was stood on the doorstep to our house, my mom staring at me wide-eyed. My more defined figure was blatantly obvious to her, having seen me as more so slim than muscular just a day ago. I pinched my brow, wondering how I was going to explain it.

Izuku: Yes, mom, it's me: Izuku. I just did some training in my off-time with a sensei of mine...

My mom quickly scanned my frame from top to bottom, worried out of her mind.

Inko: What kind of training did he put you through?!

Izuku: Well, enough to unlock my quirk.

She fainted.

—————————————————————————————————————

I was back in class. Nothing had changed to say the least, apart from the whole ordeal back at home. I had discussed my newfound 'quirk' with my mom, and asked if I could enroll into UA. Despite my mom being skeptical of me, she happily obliged, overjoyed to see her son being able to achieve his dreams. I sighed, slightly shameful from lying to my own mother. 

Kacchan: Hey teach, don't lump me in with these losers! If they're lucky they'd be a sidekick to some low-level hero!

I stifled a groan. Typical of Kacchan to bolster his ego sky-high. 

Teacher: Oh yeah, you were applying for UA high right?

Of course he was.

Student 1: Wow! Isn't their acceptance rate below 0.2%?

Student 2: With a quirk like that, he'd be a fool not to go to UA.

Student 3: I wish I had a quirk like that.

Teacher: Oh yeah, didn't you also apply for UA, Midoriya?

Shit. Here we go.

Student 1: What? How can he even stand a chance?

Student 2: What a quirkless loser.

Student 3: There's no way in hell that he can get in! I'm sure of it!

Kaachan: DEKU!

Kaachan leaped towards me as his palms were igniting in an orange flame.

Well, there goes any possibility of me hiding my powers.

I closed my eyes, going into a flow state. Not wanting to reveal my powers, I swiftly redirected the pomeranian back to his seat with the quick use of martial arts. I mentally thanked Gaster-sensei for having taught me some of the basics, watching as Kacchan was sent flying back into his seat. He landed with a crash, collapsing the table and chair he landed on. I chuckled as the class froze, watching his figure.

Student 1: W-WHAT?! Am I hallucinating or did Izuku just beat Katsuki?

Student 2: Right here with you...

Six feet under. (EDITING DISCONTINUED)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara