Fighting the big potato: All for One

(Name): Hey! - Speech

Did I leave the stove open... - Izuku thought

(Name): I AM HERE! IN TEXT! - All Might or other figure of similar power

(Name): B̷̨̉e̷͇͑w̸̤̓a̸̲͘r̷̠̓ȩ̶̈́ ̷̮̈́t̵̩͌h̷͙̉e̶͖͝ ̵̼͂m̸̧͝a̵̺̚n̷̥͒ w̶̼͛h̶̥̔o̵̤̔ ̸̜̊s̸͈̎p̴͈̄é̴̟a̸̲͠k̵͚͝s̴̠͂ ̷̤̐i̴̭͗n̴̓͜ ̵̣̽h̶̜͋a̴͕̚n̶̻͠d̴͈̿s̵̡͊ - Distorted speech.

—————————————————————————————————————

(A/N: Chapter cover art not mine. Found it on https://www.reddit.com/r/BokuNoHeroAcademia/comments/93d3n1/all_might_vs_one_for_all_fan_art/)

—————————————————————————————————————

Ochako: You can't be serious! You're injured-

I stared down at myself and looked back at Ochako. All injuries that had previously been there a minute ago were gone with the help of my void energy. We stared at each other for a minute or so.

Izuku: ...What injuries?

Ochako sighed and pressed the palms of her hands into her eyes. 

Ochako: You were injured. I thought you would learn that you aren't invincible after yesterday.

RG: The girl's right.

Recovery Girl had pushed through my classmates to inspect my condition, her cane in hand.

RG: You can't be idiotic enough to run out there after yesterday's incident. You may have healed all physical aspects, but anything mental would still remain. And you!

She swung her cane and watched as it hit Kirishima in the face. Luckily, he had hardened the skin on his face in time, however was still sent flying backward and into a nearby wall. He deactivated his quirk and wiped a bit of blood from his face.

HOW STRONG IS THAT WOMAN???

RG: Don't put such ideas in that kid's head! He's a walking time bomb!

The class sweatdropped as Recovery Girl, with her now dented cane, walked out of the room. I waited until she was out of earshot before talking.

Izuku: ...Anyway, what's the plan?

Suddenly, Iida of all people began to shout.

Iida: Are you stupid?! We should leave it to the pros! It's not out place to act, you fool-

Kirishima: I KNOW! But I couldn't do a single damn thing! After hearing that my friend was a target, I couldn't do anything! No, I didn't do anything. If I don't act now, I can no longer live as a man, let alone a hero!

The air grew tense as they glared at each other, Kirishima getting up and wiping the final flecks of blood from his face.

Kaminari: Guys, this is a hospital! Please calm down! It's fine to be upset, we all are! But at a time like this... 

Tsuyu began to speak up.

Tsuyu: Iida is right, though. Although I'm saddened by our loss, we have to consider the entire situation.

Kirishima began to speak, although softly. His tense figure began to shake.

Kirishima: Iida and everyone are right, I know that.

He turned from Iida towards me, his hand outstretched. 

Kirishima: However, Midoriya,  we can still reach him! WE CAN SAVE HIM!