Pulling on heartstrings

(Name): Hey! - Speech

Did I leave the stove open... - Izuku thought

(Name): I AM HERE! IN TEXT! - All Might or other figure of similar power

(Name): B̷̨̉e̷͇͑w̸̤̓a̸̲͘r̷̠̓ȩ̶̈́ ̷̮̈́t̵̩͌h̷͙̉e̶͖͝ ̵̼͂m̸̧͝a̵̺̚n̷̥͒ w̶̼͛h̶̥̔o̵̤̔ ̸̜̊s̸͈̎p̴͈̄é̴̟a̸̲͠k̵͚͝s̴̠͂ ̷̤̐i̴̭͗n̴̓͜ ̵̣̽h̶̜͋a̴͕̚n̶̻͠d̴͈̿s̵̡͊ - Distorted speech.

—————————————————————————————————————

Frisk felt uneasy at her current predicament. She had wanted to get this over and done with: A couple quick swipes here and there, throwing punches every now and again; it was apparent that she outmatched the toxic green-headed apprentice in front of her. But why was she faltering? She could have just killed him on sight, yet she decided against it. She even let a couple people escape for god sake!

Chara: ...You gonna do something or do I have to-

Frisk: No, just... just stay out of this one.

Chara: If you insist, I guess...

Frisk sighed aloud, not loud enough for anyone but herself to notice. Right then and there, she realised how much she didn't want to do this.

—————————————————————————————————————

She seemed troubled. Something about her posture, her stance; it was throwing me for a loop. Her aura; it felt lighter on the body, as if some weight had been lifted. It felt more relaxed. I shook my head furiously. It must have been her going into a calm state of mind; a flow state, perhaps. Well, that just means I have to up my game. Calming myself, I closed my eyes.

I focused on my surroundings, on the light, on my body. I felt every hair stand up on end as I breathed in and out: Four seconds in, four seconds held, four seconds release. My pulse slowed as I opened my eyes. My mind was in a tunnel vision, yet everything was in my sight. I felt light on my feet, bouncing up and down, pacing myself. 

Flow state. Something which anyone can achieve, even unintentionally. It could have been when you were focused on training, playing games or anything else, but nonetheless it heightens the senses. Mushin or flow state, it was the real life version of Ultra Instinct. I had no awareness of time and space, because I wasn't focused on that. I couldn't sense All Might, because I wasn't focused on that. But I could sense everything about the fight: Each twitch of the muscle, each beat of the heart. This was the strength held in a flow state.

Without a word, I teleported in front of Frisk, following up with an uppercut at mach speeds. I watched as she was flung backward, not even having a second to express her shock. Before she could hit the wall, I teleported once more behind her and proceeded to slam her to the ground. Silently, I watched her body crash down as debris began to fall around us, to which I responded by teleporting myself and All Might out. He seemed stunned as we landed on the grassy plains.

ALL MIGHT: H-Holy... stinking... super crap... Young Midoriya... did we win?

I glanced at All Might. I could see the hope in his eyes as he began to get up, dusting himself off. I simply shook my head, feeling rising levels of SOUL energy emerge from a nearby hill. As soon as it peaked, the ground shook as an explosion engulfed the hill, forming a crater. I clicked my tongue in annoyance. 

So she had enough energy for one more warp... No matter.

I teleported to the mouth of the crater as I stared down at Frisk, who had scratches and blotches of blood coating her clothes and body. I noted that she was unarmed. Strange. Perhaps she wanted to catch me off guard? She was panting heavily as she looked up at me with a pained expression. I simply stared coldly. What did she expect? Mercy? I began to charge a [VOID BLASTER] as she raised her hands up in defence.