Izuku's fact file #1

Name: Izuku Midoriya

Gender: Male

Quirk: Quirkless

Power(s): Gaster ACT 1

Power: S
Speed: B
Range: B+
Precision: A
Potential: A

Description:

Izuku, although quirkless, possesses a wide range of abilities not seen by anyone, and has become a questioned phenomenon in the scientific community. All have stated different reasons, the most accepted being that he had suffered exposure to gamma waves without any protection, therefore altering his genetics and unlocking his quirk factor despite all the tests stating otherwise. They couldn't be further from the truth than they are now.

There are two main parts to his power at the moment: The SOUL powers and miscellaneous bone abilities: 

Soul abilities are that of Determination, Bravery, Justice, Kindness, Patience, Integrity and Perseverance, which all come with different kinds of abilities. Determination has a powerful knife, Bravery enhances the other souls, Justice has a gun, Kindness shields and heals, Patience has strings, Integrity has gravity manipulation (previously soul manipulation but has adapted into that of a more powerful form) and Perseverance has supposedly unlimited mage powers. However, such abilities have yet to show themselves other than that of Kindness or Integrity.

Bone abilities are that of the three kinds of bone types that can be summoned as well as the [GASTER BLASTER]. The three bone types are regular, blue and orange, not to be confused with the soul colours/powers. The regular bones can pass through people yet dealing a lot of damage to the target, blue bones, when inside or touching the target, require for the target to stay still if they don't want to be hurt, and orange bones require movement through them to not be hurt. The [GASTER BLASTER] can also change in terms of its size and potency: A larger [GASTER BLASTER] has a wider area of damage but deals a mediocre amount of damage while the smaller [GASTER BLASTER] has a much smaller area of effect but deals a high amount of damage. All of these attacks seem to deal after-damage, similar to that of Sans' karma.

This is very, very interesting.

—————————————————————————————————————

EDIT, 05/04/22: Just made some tiny changes - Removed the part where it details Asriel's powers being under his prowess, nerfed Izuku a little and polished the explanation of [GASTER BLASTER]s.

—————————————————————————————————————