The UA Sports Festival (PART 2)

(Name): Hey! - Speech

Did I leave the stove open... - Izuku thought

(Name): I AM HERE! IN TEXT! - All Might or other figure of similar power

(Name): B̷̨̉e̷͇͑w̸̤̓a̸̲͘r̷̠̓ȩ̶̈́ ̷̮̈́t̵̩͌h̷͙̉e̶͖͝ ̵̼͂m̸̧͝a̵̺̚n̷̥͒ w̶̼͛h̶̥̔o̵̤̔ ̸̜̊s̸͈̎p̴͈̄é̴̟a̸̲͠k̵͚͝s̴̠͂ ̷̤̐i̴̭͗n̴̓͜ ̵̣̽h̶̜͋a̴͕̚n̶̻͠d̴͈̿s̵̡͊ - Distorted speech.

—————————————————————————————————————

We were given 15 minutes to team up with 2 to 3 players each, and as you'd expect, no-one wanted to team up with me after that. Well, it was expected due to the large target on my back. I looked up at the seats and saw my parents. He just shrugged while my mom put her thumbs up. I waved back, awkwardly. Suddenly, the kid who tried to get me kicked out of the sports festival came up to me.

Monoma: Sorry for my previous display of stupidity, my fellow rival. You see, I am quick to prejudice and anger, so this behaviour is more so a condition. My name is Neito Monoma, and I wish you luck in the next rounds.

He put his hand out for me to shake. I shook it as he grinned.

Izuku: Well, Monoma, I accept your apology. Also, you can drop the façade now. Your copy quirk won't work on me.

I walked away from a gaping Monoma and planted myself in the middle of the ring.

Mic: AND WITH A CONFIDENT DISPLAY OF SELF-TRUST, MIDORIYA HAS MADE THE CENTER OF THE RING HIS STARTING POINT! WOW! HOW BOLD! WHAT DO YOU THINK ERASERHEAD?

Aizawa: You think I know? He's a problem child: There's no knowing what he's up to.

Mic: HOW MYSTERIOUS!

Aizawa: Shut up.

I sighed and waited for the timer to run out. As if on cue, Midnight began to speak.

Midnight: And your time is up! You will have these teams for the entirety of this round!

I raised my hand.

Midnight: Yes, Midoriya?

Izuku: Well, I wanted to ask something.

Midnight: I don't see why not... Ask away!

I smirked and summoned my 4,000 kilogram weights.

Izuku: To make things fair for the other contestants, I will be wearing these 4,000 kilogram weights on each limb. To put that into perspective, it would be like carrying an Asian Elephant on each limb while fighting. I also want to change it so that it'd be all against me. Do you allow it?

Gasps rose from the crowd as I felt a collective tick mark form on all the other contestants.

Student 1: Tch, that cocky bastard...

Student 2: He thinks he's so much better than us! We'll prove him wrong.

Midnight: Well, we first have to check that the so-called 4,000 kilogram weights live up to their standards. 

A giant scale was brought onto the ring. I took the first weight and dropped it onto the scale. The scale broke. Midnight sweatdropped.

Izuku: Oops. These might have been the 50,000 kilogram weights instead of the 4,000 kilogram weights I've been using when I first started out. Can't really tell the difference, to be honest.

Midnight: What. The actual. Fu-

Mic: YOU CAN USE THE WEIGHTS, AND NOW THIS MATCH IS A ONE VERSUS ALL BETWEEN IZUKU MIDORIYA AND THE REST OF THE FIRST YEARS! THIS MATCH STARTS IN 3!