Final exams (PART 1)

(Name): Hey! - Speech

Did I leave the stove open... - Izuku thought

(Name): I AM HERE! IN TEXT! - All Might or other figure of similar power

(Name): B̷̨̉e̷͇͑w̸̤̓a̸̲͘r̷̠̓ȩ̶̈́ ̷̮̈́t̵̩͌h̷͙̉e̶͖͝ ̵̼͂m̸̧͝a̵̺̚n̷̥͒ w̶̼͛h̶̥̔o̵̤̔ ̸̜̊s̸͈̎p̴͈̄é̴̟a̸̲͠k̵͚͝s̴̠͂ ̷̤̐i̴̭͗n̴̓͜ ̵̣̽h̶̜͋a̴͕̚n̶̻͠d̴͈̿s̵̡͊ - Distorted speech.

—————————————————————————————————————

It was the first day back to school, and everyone was asking one another about how their internships went and the amazing adventures that they had went through... or so you'd expect. Instead I was swarmed with the entire class asking me about how I defeated Stain, even more so in one hit. Turns out, some of the media gained access to some camera footage of the entire scene that had unfolded in the alleyway. How, I don't know, but that wasn't the problem at hand. 

Kirishima: You brought down Stain? So manly!

Toru: I saw the camera footage: You were like "woosh" with the coloured bones and Stain was like "AH! Curses!"

Aoyama: Oui, you truly sparkled in that moment-

Mina: Nice dodging!

Mineta: WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SO COOL! YOU HAVE A HAREM AT THE FLICK OF A FINGER-

Tsuyu: Shut up.

I sweatdropped as I was bombarded with compliments and questions alike. 

Izuku: U-uh, well it was nothing really! I was just... erm... lucky! Yes, I was just lucky! But it was quite fun I suppose-

I then felt a menacing aura behind me. I tensed and looked behind me. Ochako had an expression that had no signs of malice or evil intention behind it, but her aura said otherwise.

Ochako: Are you thinking of doing that again, Izu~?

Izuku: S-S-SCARY!

I ran behind Iida and braced for impact. I'm not religious, but at this point in time I'm praying to whatever gods or goddesses out there to save me. 

Please spare me from this woman. Please any god out there, for once in my life I am praying to you. I'll go to church every Sunday and even make daily sacrifices to you, just please spare me from this demon child-

Much to my surprise, the lords above answered my prayers. Mr. Aizawa came in and looked at me praying for my life before going to his desk and taking his drink from the recliner. He sipped it.

Aizawa: Problem child, what- Actually, forget it. I don't want to hear any of the crap that happens in your daily life. Follow me. All Might will be handling this lesson today.

—————————————————————————————————————

We were stood wearing our hero costumes in one of the training grounds I had constructed for this occasion. It resembled a factory or something of the sort: It had pipes and buildings that interconnected in a random pattern, and all of it lead to the middle, where there was an especially large building with a stairway leading down from it. All Might began to talk about what will happen.

All Might: TODAY YOU WILL BE DOING A RACE TO SAVE ME! IN GROUPS OF 5, WHOEVER SAVES ME THE QUICKEST WINS! HOWEVER, ONE PERSON WILL NOT PARTICIPATE...

He and the entire class looked over at me. I looked at them all with a questioning look.

Izuku: Why are you all looking at me like that?