Not all men are created equal

(Name): Hey! - Speech

Did I leave the stove open... - Izuku thought

(Name): I AM HERE! IN TEXT! - All Might or other figure of similar power 

(Name): B̷̨̉e̷͇͑w̸̤̓a̸̲͘r̷̠̓ȩ̶̈́ ̷̮̈́t̵̩͌h̷͙̉e̶͖͝ ̵̼͂m̸̧͝a̵̺̚n̷̥͒ w̶̼͛h̶̥̔o̵̤̔ ̸̜̊s̸͈̎p̴͈̄é̴̟a̸̲͠k̵͚͝s̴̠͂ ̷̤̐i̴̭͗n̴̓͜ ̵̣̽h̶̜͋a̴͕̚n̶̻͠d̴͈̿s̵̡͊ - Distorted speech.

—————————————————————————————————————

Not all men are created equal. I learnt this at a very young age. I live in a world where 80% of the population have some sort of an amazing superpower, and with these powers people could become what every little kid dreams to be: A hero. However, the 20% of the population are... less fortunate, to say the least. I was born quirkless, and was bullied for my entire life for it. I was told that I could never be a hero: By my mom, former friends, pro heros and the number one hero, All Might. But one day I ran into someone with powers beyond the realm of quirks. Now, with a newfound determination, I was on my path to becoming the hero I had dreamed to be. This is how I became the number one hero.

—————————————————————————————————————

???: Hey, Deku!

I was held up by my collar, unable to flee from the bully and his lackeys. The bully was my former best friend: Kacchan. Once he found out that I was quirkless, our friendship had deteriorated since then. His superiority complex didn't help either.

Kacchan: What is this bullshit? 'Hero analysis for the future'? Not that you'd ever need it, you quirkless loser!

He was holding up my 13th hero analysis booklet for the future. Small explosions began to ignite in his palms, threatening to burn the booklet. Not that I really cared. This had become the norm for me. I'd get on with life, he'd threaten, bully and burn me, and I would go back home and explain to my mom that the burns were from a chemistry experiment or something. The life of a quirkless dork.

He grinned and threw me against the wall, meanwhile blowing up the booklet and chucking it out of the open window.

Kacchan: That's what you get you quirkless freak!

He then spat on me and left, his lackeys following close behind. I just got up and began to walk to where my booklet had landed.

—————————————————————————————————————

On the bright side, my book wasn't burning. On the less bright side, it had landed in the koi pond outside. I fished it out and placed it in one of the many plastic bags that I had for this occasion. 

Kacchan's probably going to wait for me at the usual route. I should go a different route.

I began switching routes and took the left path instead of the right. It would take longer, yes, but it was for the better. I continued walking and went into an underpass. Then, the ground began to shake. A rumbling sound was heard. I began to wonder if it was my stomach when the gutter beside me blew up.

???: A medium sized meat shield. It'll do for now...

Tendrils of sludge shot out of the slimy mass. It latched on to me and began to suffocate me. I felt my consciousness slowly beginning to fade...

???: I'm just hijacking your body. Calm down. It'll only hurt for about 45 seconds, then it'll be all over- Wait, what? Who's there?! Stay away-

I heard the pulse of some sort of laser. What was it? The sludge villain then blew up, freeing me from any further assault. I had opened my eyes wide enough to see a man in a black trench coat with his hand outstretched, eyes blazing with a white flame. Beside him was a floating skull that seemed to be that of an animal of sorts. I passed out.

—————————————————————————————————————

???: Hey. Kid. Wake up.

I felt a hand lightly slapping my face. I opened my eyes just to see a pale face with black eyes staring at me. His cheeks were caved inward and there were some sort of scars on his face: One going up from his right eye to his forehead, and another going from his left eye downward.

???: You've finally woken up. Good. That sludge villain seemed to have caused some minor damage to you, so I was afraid that when you had fallen you had gotten a concussion of sorts.

He stood up straight. He seemed to be quite tall, standing at over six feet.

???: My name is W.D Gaster. Just call me Gaster, alright kid?

—————————————————————————————————————

Welp. First chapter done, pog. 

—————————————————————————————————————