W.D Gaster.

(Name): Hey! - Speech

Did I leave the stove open... - Izuku thought

(Name): I AM HERE! IN TEXT! - All Might or other figure of similar power

(Name): B̷̨̉e̷͇͑w̸̤̓a̸̲͘r̷̠̓ȩ̶̈́ ̷̮̈́t̵̩͌h̷͙̉e̶͖͝ ̵̼͂m̸̧͝a̵̺̚n̷̥͒ w̶̼͛h̶̥̔o̵̤̔ ̸̜̊s̸͈̎p̴͈̄é̴̟a̸̲͠k̵͚͝s̴̠͂ ̷̤̐i̴̭͗n̴̓͜ ̵̣̽h̶̜͋a̴͕̚n̶̻͠d̴͈̿s̵̡͊ - Distorted speech.

—————————————————————————————————————

Gaster held up his hand for me to take it. I grabbed his hand and he helped me back up. I dusted myself off. I then looked at his hands.

Izuku: AH! Y-your hands!

Both his hands had holes in them: Perfectly circular holes at the center of each palm that went clean through to the back of his hands. There was no flesh or blood visible through the holes; only an empty void. 

Gaster looked at his hands and chuckled lightly.

Gaster: You took that better than most of my lab buddies did when I came out of my testing chambers. However, I was leaking a lot of dust at the time so I don't think that what you are seeing now compared to what they had seen way back then!

I began to think.

Lab buddies? Testing chambers? Is he a scientist or something? Well, the trench coat kind of gives him that sort of look I guess. What sort of testing did he undergo? Does it have something to do with his scars or that sort of leaking energy from his eyes? Such a quirk should most likely be energy manipulation, but that doesn't explain how he had summoned that skull laser thing-

Gaster: Uh, kid? You alright?

Unbeknownst to me, I was muttering again. I clamped my hands over my mouth. 

I really need to get rid of that habit...

Izuku: Ah! Sorry ! It's a bad habit of mine...

Gaster smiled and began to walk away.

Gaster: Come. This graffitied underpass isn't the best place for conversation.

Izuku: Right!

 —————————————————————————————————————

We were now sitting in a park. The birds were singing, flowers were blooming and little children were running around laughing at their antics as their parents tried to keep them under control. Needless to say, it didn't work even with the help is their quirks.

Izuku: So Gaster, what is your quirk? Why do you have those scars and those holes in your palms? Could it be the outcome of your quirk or some sort of experiment? You did say you were a scientist, right?

Gaster: Woah, slow down kid! I may have many powers but multi-hearing isn't one of them!

He sighed. 

Gaster: If you want to talk about such things, it's better to go somewhere more private.

He snapped his fingers. In an instant, the world lost its colour. The flowers wilted and died, the sky turned a shade of grey and the children were now gone along with their parents. Then, all at once, the world stopped existing. All the world had now consisted of was Gaster, myself and the endless void before us.

Gaster: This place is what I call [THE VOID]. Pretty self explanatory if you ask me. Here, no-one can hear us, sense us or see us. I found this place when I had fallen down into one of my most revolutionary experiments.

Suddenly, two recliner chairs came into existence, one for him and one for myself, as well as a white tiled floor. A monitor made itself known by switching itself on and scrambling text onto its terminal in a feverish manner. I stared at the code for a while, then the code was gone. In its place on the monitor was some sort of village with animals for people as well as a thick layer of snow coating the ground. It felt... homely.

Gaster: My home: Snowdin. You probably never heard of it as it's entirely in another universe of its own. I used to live here until an incident happened and I was scattered across different universes and timelines.

The camera began to pan towards a house among many. It was a two story house with snow dusting the rooftops. Although I wasn't there, I still felt the warmth of a hearth emanating from the doorway, a joyful sensation growing from the tips of my toes to the hairs on my head. The camera went through the doorway, revealing the interior of the house. Two skeletons and a white dog seemed to be the only inhabitants there. The shorter skeleton seemed to be making a joke or a witty comment about something, while the taller one dressed in an odd fashion was grumbling yet slightly smiling from it. The dog was asleep, well, who would've guessed?

Gaster: You see those two skeletons?

I nodded.

Gaster: Those two are my only sons. I can only see them through this live camera feed which they cannot see themselves. It's been years, perhaps decades, since I last had a good father-son bonding moment with them. The shorter one is called Sans. Quite fluent in lowercase somehow and loves his puns, especially the ones about our kind. Never ceases to amaze me how he can squeeze a giggle out of anyone, including me. He's the older brother in the family. The taller one is called Papyrus. He's a bright one, y'know? Always had a dream of joining the royal guard...

I shook my head.

Izuku: Why... why are you showing me this?

Gaster was silent for a moment. He then turned to look at me.

Gaster: Because you remind me of them. Both of them. You have the mind and wit of Sans, while still keeping that more naïve and determined side of yours which can't help but remind me of Papyrus. Despite all this, you're... different, in a sense. I see this fire in your soul which I have never come across in all my time.

I was then reminded of my past. Images flashed before my eyes: A 4-year-old self crying at a computer monitor as his mother hugged him tightly, a class full of quirked individuals laughing and talking behind my back, me coming back bruised and bloodied from another beating from Kacchan.

Mom, all those years ago you had a chance to rekindle my spirit. A chance to set me back on the right track, to pick myself out of the dust. All those years ago, you never told me what I wanted to hear...

I recall my mom crying as she hugged me tightly, sobbing at my misfortune. Tears began to cloud my eyes as I waited for what Gaster had to say.

Inko: I'm so sorry Izuku, I so sorry!

No. Those weren't the words I had wanted to hear. What I wanted to hear was...

Gaster: Izuku Midoriya. You too, can become a hero.

—————————————————————————————————————

Gaster: Now I shall teach you how to gain my awesome powers!

Izuku: E-Eh?

—————————————————————————————————————

Woo, that's a wrap! That was more of an emotional wreck than anything XD. New chapter coming soon.

—————————————————————————————————————