Battle Training

(Name): Hey! - Speech

Did I leave the stove open... - Izuku thought

(Name): I AM HERE! IN TEXT! - All Might or other figure of similar power

(Name): B̷̨̉e̷͇͑w̸̤̓a̸̲͘r̷̠̓ȩ̶̈́ ̷̮̈́t̵̩͌h̷͙̉e̶͖͝ ̵̼͂m̸̧͝a̵̺̚n̷̥͒ w̶̼͛h̶̥̔o̵̤̔ ̸̜̊s̸͈̎p̴͈̄é̴̟a̸̲͠k̵͚͝s̴̠͂ ̷̤̐i̴̭͗n̴̓͜ ̵̣̽h̶̜͋a̴͕̚n̶̻͠d̴͈̿s̵̡͊ - Distorted speech.

—————————————————————————————————————

The next day was more mundane than I had expected, with UA seemingly solely based on heroes from an outside perspective. In reality, UA was just as focused on education than any other school you'd go to. Indeed it was boring, but necessary. 

Mic: Which one of these sentences are wrong?

Momo: The fourth one, sir...

To my delight, lunch was cheaper than usual school lunches and was made by the pro hero Lunch Rush, whose culinary skills make him one of the best pro hero chefs in the world. Albeit behind Gordon Ramsay of course.

Lunch Rush: White rice is the best comfort food, no?

Finally, during the afternoon, we finally had the lesson we'd all been waiting for...

All Might: HAAAAHAHAHA! I AM COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!

There, All Might stood in all his glory, thrusting his chest outward and overall in a weird and utterly bizzare position. 

THAT IS DEFINITELY NOT NORMAL, ALL MIGHT!

Classmate 1: Wow! It's All Might!

Classmate 2: He's even his Silver Age costume... HOW MANLY!

Classmate 3: I can't believe he's going to be teaching us this year! I can feel shivers up my spine...

All Might: ALL RIGHT! I'M GOING TO BE TEACHING YOU HERO BASICS THIS YEAR, WHICH WILL HAVE THE MOST UNITS AND WILL COVER ALL TOPICS ON HEROISM AND SO ON. TODAY WE WILL BE STARTING... WITH THIS!

All Might held up a card which had two words on it: BATTLE TRAINING. I grinned sadistically, knowing that I would get to show off my abilities to their fullest extent.

All Might: ALONG WITH THAT... IS THIS!

All Might pointed to a wall with vigour. Hatches with numbers began to open up and reveal everyone's hero costumes.

All Might: THE COSTUMES MADE ACCORDING TO YOUR REQUESTS AND QUIRK REGISTRATION YOU SENT IN. THEY ARE ACCORDINGLY NUMBERED TO THAT OF YOUR SEAT NUMBER, WHICH YOU'LL HAVE BEEN TOLD BY YOUR HOMEROOM TEACHER. NOW HURRY! THERE ISN'T A MOMENT TO WASTE!

Gasps of excitement came from all students alike, while I just looked at everyone and analyzed their memories to get a grasp of their quirks.

Tsuyu Asui: Frog. Gives her the abilities of a frog. No question there.

Ejiro Kirishima: Hardening. Allows him to harden any part of his body. To how much?

Momo Yaoyorozu...

All Might: ONCE YOU CHANGE, BE SURE TO MEET ME AT GROUND BETA!

—————————————————————————————————————

All Might and I were waiting at Ground Beta for my classmates to get ready and come here.

All Might: UH... YOUNG MIDORIYA? ARE YOU SURE THAT THAT'S YOUR HERO COSTUME?