Training for the UA exam.

(Name): Hey! - Speech

Did I leave the stove open... - Izuku thought

(Name): I AM HERE! IN TEXT! - All Might or other figure of similar power

(Name): B̷̨̉e̷͇͑w̸̤̓a̸̲͘r̷̠̓ȩ̶̈́ ̷̮̈́t̵̩͌h̷͙̉e̶͖͝ ̵̼͂m̸̧͝a̵̺̚n̷̥͒ w̶̼͛h̶̥̔o̵̤̔ ̸̜̊s̸͈̎p̴͈̄é̴̟a̸̲͠k̵͚͝s̴̠͂ ̷̤̐i̴̭͗n̴̓͜ ̵̣̽h̶̜͋a̴͕̚n̶̻͠d̴͈̿s̵̡͊ - Distorted speech.

—————————————————————————————————————

Izuku: What do you mean? How is it possible to gain your powers? There has never been a quirk that could be transferred to another person-

Gaster chuckled lightly and stood up, hands behind his back.

Gaster: Do you really think that quirks were the only power out there? You'd be foolish to do so. In a world of infinite universes and timelines, there would be at least one of them which have some sort of unique power asides from quirks.

Gaster summoned seven hands, each with a hole in the palm resembling his own. The hands had different coloured highlights around the rims.

Gaster: My powers revolved around that of the powers of human SOUL types, each colour resembling a different kind: Red is Determination, Cyan is Patience, Orange is Bravery, Blue is Integrity, Purple is Perseverance, Green is Kindness and Yellow is Justice. I'll go through the SOUL types and how they function when it calls for it.

I sighed, longing to write this all down.

I wish my notebook wasn't sodden and burnt right now...

Izuku: But why me? Out of all people, why choose me?

Gaster looked at me and smiled.

Gaster: Because you have a hero's heart. When I helped you up I could see all of your memories, and along with that I have the ability to read one's soul. I have to say, young Midoriya, you are really one of a kind.

Suddenly a rainbow heart appeared in front of my chest. A green aura suddenly emanated from it and began to heal my cuts and burns from Kaachan's assault.

Gaster: A rainbow soul is the mark of a God. I never thought I'd get to see one, yet I see one now in a young boy. 

His face grew serious.

Gaster: You were bullied for all your life, yet I see no hatred for any of the people who had attacked and bullied you. You had a dream that everyone had laughed and insulted, yet you held your head up high and stood tall. I would've snapped at them years ago if I was in your shoes, but you still manage to forgive them for what they have done. You have a hero's heart, Midoriya. Your soul shows that with that green aura.

I smiled from the praise as my eyes lit with a newfound determination.

Izuku: So, what would I have to endure to get your powers?

Gaster: Well, I'd say a couple million years. Probably less judging by your rainbow soul.

I gaped and began to grip the curls of my hair while looking down at .

Izuku: A c-couple million years??? What about my mom? She'd be worried sick if I was even gone for an hour! And she'd be dead in a couple decades from now!

A million years??? I would be dead by 90 if I was lucky! And how would I live for that long if there was a way? It's impossible!-

Gaster: Oi, kid. Stop muttering. You ask how you can live for that long, yet you don't question how quirks exist, or how this void is here, or how millions of things turn and work and still don't have answers to. In a world like this, anything is possible. I should tell you that this void has a property which allows you to be immortal, like that red reality scp thing but without the starvation and dehydration.. Also, a millennia here is barely a millisecond out there, so I doubt that your mother would be worried over you being a couple minutes gone. So what do you say, young Midoriya?