Lo and behold

(Name): Hey! - Speech

Did I leave the stove open... - Izuku thought

(Name): I AM HERE! IN TEXT! - All Might or other figure of similar power

(Name): B̷̨̉e̷͇͑w̸̤̓a̸̲͘r̷̠̓ȩ̶̈́ ̷̮̈́t̵̩͌h̷͙̉e̶͖͝ ̵̼͂m̸̧͝a̵̺̚n̷̥͒ w̶̼͛h̶̥̔o̵̤̔ ̸̜̊s̸͈̎p̴͈̄é̴̟a̸̲͠k̵͚͝s̴̠͂ ̷̤̐i̴̭͗n̴̓͜ ̵̣̽h̶̜͋a̴͕̚n̶̻͠d̴͈̿s̵̡͊ - Distorted speech.

—————————————————————————————————————

I woke up in a pool of my own sweat. I was currently residing in Recovery Girl's office, it seemed. Recovery Girl and All Might were standing nervously over me.

Izuku: GAH! Wha- when did I-

Toshi: I brought you in here. I was having my evening jog when I heard screaming.

All Might stared worriedly at me.

Toshi: Just what happened, young Midoriya?

I sat up and clutched my head. I couldn't remember much from earlier, but my memories were slowly trickling in, albeit slowly.

Izuku: I... was walking back to my dorms.

I rubbed my temples.

Izuku: A portal formed in front of me... and Gaster-sensei... oh no...

I leapt from the hospital bed and opened a portal to the VOID.

Izuku: GASTER! GASTER, WHERE ARE YOU!

No response. I fell to the floor in disbelief and stared into the empty void.

Izuku: Is he really...?

I let my SOUL leave my body. There it was: A pale rainbow coloured SOUL, yet glitching. I had absorbed my sensei's soul after his death, it seemed.

RG: What are you doing, boy! You're still recovering!

I stood up and walked through the portal back to All Might and Recovery Girl. They noticed the glitching SOUL in front of me and froze.

Toshi: Y-Young Midoriya, is everything all right?

I sighed and explained everything.

—————————————————————————————————————

Yagi Toshinori was prepared for almost every situation, but this was definitely one of the outliers. He was shocked to hear that there were other powers besides quirks, but when he thought about it a bit more it started to make sense. Of course! Although he wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed, it wasn't impossible that there were such things as these "SOULS" and powers young Midoriya was talking about. Hell, quirks were just as impossible and improbable!

But what shocked him the most was hearing that the new transfer student had killed young Midoriya's sensei. Why? He didn't know. There are a million different reasons that Toshinori could have thought of: Grudges, sadism, hatred; the list goes on. But it just seemed impossible! How could a young girl like young Dreemurr successfully murder young Midoriya's sensei?

—————————————————————————————————————

Toshi: So what you're telling me is that young Dreemurr, the new transfer student, managed to murder your sensei in cold blood. And that there are powers far beyond the realm of quirks, untapped by humanity until now.

All Might clutched his head.

Toshi: Christ, young Midoriya. This is a bit too much for me to handle. Who else knows about this?