Izuku's fact file #2

Name: Izuku Midoriya 

Alias/Hero name: Gaster

Gender: Male

Quirk: Quirkless

Power(s): Gaster ACT 1 (mastered)

Power: S+
Speed: A++
Range: S
Precision: S+
Potential: S++ (MAXIMUM POTENTIAL ACHIEVED, POWER(S) WILL EVOLVE SOON)

Description:

Izuku, although quirkless, possesses a wide range of abilities not seen by anyone, and has become a questioned phenomenon in the scientific community. All have stated different reasons, the most accepted being that he had suffered exposure to gamma waves without any protection, therefore altering his genetics and unlocking his quirk factor despite all the tests saying otherwise. They couldn't be further from the truth than they are now.

Currently, Izuku hasn't displayed many new techniques or abilities. Said abilities to be noted are void manipulation to a large scale and stopping time. Shown through his ability to create living things, landscapes and even change the interior size of something without altering one's exterior appearance, it appears that his void manipulation ability can pose to be extremely useful in all situations. Just as useful, his time stop ability allows for him to stop time for an undefined length of time. All stamina consumed in this stopped period of time would be consumed after the time stop, which may pose to be dangerous if mass amounts of stamina are unknowingly used during said time stop.

Furthermore, Izuku has shown to have a higher mastery and control over his powers, highly implying that he has reached his current full potential and his powers will evolve soon. This is shown through his decreased stamina consumption, controlled energy output, more potent karma delivery, and so on. There is no knowing what his powers will mutate to (at the moment, I'm inclined to believe that he will find new ways to develop his void abilities and possibly a mutation from time stop to time manipulation), but it is assured that his power will increase exponentially. 

However, will his new relationship hinder his progress or quicken it? We'll have to wait and see. 

This is very, very interesting...