Training camp (PART 1)

(Name): Hey! - Speech

Did I leave the stove open... - Izuku thought

(Name): I AM HERE! IN TEXT! - All Might or other figure of similar power

(Name): B̷̨̉e̷͇͑w̸̤̓a̸̲͘r̷̠̓ȩ̶̈́ ̷̮̈́t̵̩͌h̷͙̉e̶͖͝ ̵̼͂m̸̧͝a̵̺̚n̷̥͒ w̶̼͛h̶̥̔o̵̤̔ ̸̜̊s̸͈̎p̴͈̄é̴̟a̸̲͠k̵͚͝s̴̠͂ ̷̤̐i̴̭͗n̴̓͜ ̵̣̽h̶̜͋a̴͕̚n̶̻͠d̴͈̿s̵̡͊ - Distorted speech.

—————————————————————————————————————

Ochako: Izuku! The training camps have finally started!

Izuku: Yeah, yeah, just don't be too hyped for it.

It was the day of the training camp, and everyone was excited for it. We were currently outside my room of tomfuckery and were waiting for the coaches to arrive. The constant wave of energy bubbling off my classmates was exhausting, to say the least. I was already having a hard time suppressing that aura before it affected Aizawa-sensei and I. I don't want to be hyped, I need to be focused.

Monoma: WHAT? CLASS A NEEDS SUMMER SCHOOL? WHAT HAPPENED? DID SOMEONE FAIL THE FINALS? EH? HOW COME? CLASS A IS SUPPOSED TO BE WAY BETTER THAN CLASS B, RIGHT? 

Oh yeah. Class B was here as well. All of Monoma's classmates sweatdropped and slowly inched away from him. Kendo looked like she was about to kill someone. I sighed before expelling my aura. It had changed slightly, allowing it to be visible even from space. How I knew, don't ask me. Right now, it was an inky black aura which came out in waves that threatened to destroy everything in a 50-mile radius. I sadistically grinned at Monoma.

Izuku: Shut your trap, or I'll shut it for you~!

Monoma let out a squeak before scrambling to his bus for protection. Oh well. I had a sewing kit on hand which I really wanted to try out, but I guess today was not the day. I huffed and folded my arms together.

Izuku: Jesus Christ, do I really have to put up with him as well? Oh well...

I turned back to my class, which had stopped chattering and looked like they were about to piss their pants. Worse still, Eri was there. She looked like she saw a ghost. I chastised myself for not accounting for my surroundings before summoning a candy apple for Eri.

Izuku: If you need the toilet, go now.

Both classes 1A and 1B, apart from Eri, ran to the toilets. Even Kacchan ran to a toilet, which says a lot. Aizawa just woke up and stood up from his sleeping bag. He looked around to just see Eri and I, as well as a small dust cloud which appeared when they left. He groaned and pinched his brow.

Aizawa: Problem child, what did you do to my students?

—————————————————————————————————————

When we took the coaches and arrived at our destination, everyone seemed to be confused as to where we were. We were on the edge of a cliff overlooking a forest. Training camp not included.

Izuku: ...Did we run out of gas? I can summon some if we need it...

Aizawa: No, no. We're at the right area. It's just your training camp...

He grinned maniacally while activating his quirk for effect. I just raised an eyebrow.

Aizawa: Has started.

???: Yo, Eraser!

A black limo pulled up beside us as Aizawa-sensei bowed in its direction.

Aizawa: Long time, no see.