Determination

(Name): Hey! - Speech

Did I leave the stove open... - Izuku thought

(Name): I AM HERE! IN TEXT! - All Might or other figure of similar power

(Name): B̷̨̉e̷͇͑w̸̤̓a̸̲͘r̷̠̓ȩ̶̈́ ̷̮̈́t̵̩͌h̷͙̉e̶͖͝ ̵̼͂m̸̧͝a̵̺̚n̷̥͒ w̶̼͛h̶̥̔o̵̤̔ ̸̜̊s̸͈̎p̴͈̄é̴̟a̸̲͠k̵͚͝s̴̠͂ ̷̤̐i̴̭͗n̴̓͜ ̵̣̽h̶̜͋a̴͕̚n̶̻͠d̴͈̿s̵̡͊ - Distorted speech.

—————————————————————————————————————

The two titans clashed: One on their own and the other with the entire world behind him. It was obvious that word would have spread to the outside world, given that all the heroes - pros and heroes in training - had gathered in such a specific location so suddenly. 

Despite such a burden, All Might didn't feel discomforted in the slightest. In fact, he would say that he felt great! The world was fighting not behind him, but alongside him; billions of people cheering on with their own individual strengths.

Recovery Girl, alongside many of the UA staff and students, looked around for Izuku, before realising that only All Might remained from their battle. Ochako began to hyperventilate, leading to Eri and some other students and pro heroes calming her down. Recovery Girl sighed in slight sadness, but mourning would have to come later. Right now, they had to fight. With a determined look, she called out to All Might.

RG: Toshinori! Have this!

All Might felt a sudden surge in strength, courtesy of Recovery Girl. Healing magic. He grinned as his muscles bulked up even further, swelling beyond superhuman proportions.

ALL MIGHT: MUCH APPRECIATED, RECOVERY GIRL! YOUR EFFORTS WILL NOT GO TO WASTE!

With a barrage of punches, he began to launch Chara into the air: Each punch was filled to the brim with VOID and SOUL energy, causing his target to have the breath knocked out of her. A burst of heat formed behind him as he ducked.

Endeavor: LET ME HAVE THIS, ALL MIGHT! [ADAPTED HELL SPIDER]!

Tendrils of flame erupted from Endeavor's frame, binding Chara in a death grip. Behind him came yet another hero: Kamui Woods. He launched his arms forward, the branches expanding and wrapping around Chara's figure.

Kamui: [LACQUERED CHAIN PRISON]!

Chara clicked her tongue in annoyance, easily freeing herself from the bindings, only to be met by a punch from All Might.

ALL MIGHT: [ONE FOR ALL, 1000000000%: DETROOOOOIT SMAAAAAAASHHHHHH]!

Once again, Chara was sent rocketing backward, but not without launching an attack towards the heroes. Red enveloped the sky as knives began to rain down on them. Most of the heroes began to tense and panic slightly as the blades descended further.

Kamui: Holy shit...

To the relief of the heroes, a collection of barriers had been placed between them and the attack. Recovery Girl, accompanied by many other support heroes, had stood together with their hands raised towards the sky. A bead of sweat dripped down the youthful heroine's cheek, yet she smirked slightly.

RG: We got this! 

Alongside the support heroes, a few brave others began to launch attacks around the barriers, some even launching into the air to meet the force head on.

Katsuki: DIE!!! [GROUND ZERO]!

Katsuki flew into the air, raising his hands to the onslaught before unleashing a powerful blast, comparable to hydrogen bombs in the pre-quirk era. His eye twitched in annoyance, seeing only one or two knives dissipate, before leading to a wild smile to cross his lips. This excited him: A challenge he could face head on; a challenge which gave Izuku a run for his money.