Christmas Special.

(Name): Hey! - Speech

Did I leave the stove open... - Izuku thought

(Name): I AM HERE! IN TEXT! - All Might or other figure of similar power

(Name): B̷̨̉e̷͇͑w̸̤̓a̸̲͘r̷̠̓ȩ̶̈́ ̷̮̈́t̵̩͌h̷͙̉e̶͖͝ ̵̼͂m̸̧͝a̵̺̚n̷̥͒ w̶̼͛h̶̥̔o̵̤̔ ̸̜̊s̸͈̎p̴͈̄é̴̟a̸̲͠k̵͚͝s̴̠͂ ̷̤̐i̴̭͗n̴̓͜ ̵̣̽h̶̜͋a̴͕̚n̶̻͠d̴͈̿s̵̡͊ - Distorted speech.

—————————————————————————————————————

It was a chilly Christmas eve. Snow was slowly dusting the floor in a milky blanket as children tried to scoop as much of it up and lump them together in case of a snowball fight. I inhaled the frosty air deep into my lungs, taking in the White Christmas reality painted before me, beautiful and delicate like a piece of visually appealing artwork. We were given the day off, you see, and everyone thought it'd be a good idea to hold a Christmas party together, minus Mineta. Well, nearly everyone. Kirishima said that he'd bring Kaachan.

—————————————————————————————————————

Kaachan: WHAT! I'M NOT GOING TO SOME SHITTY ASS PARTY!

Izuku: Kaachan, it'd be fun!

Secretly I wanted to just see Kaachan suffer, but alas it's harder than it looks to get Kaachan to do such a "daunting" task.

Kirishima: Yeah, Bakubro! Get into the Christmas spirit!

Kaachan: CHRISTMAS IS FOR PUSSIES! I'M OUT OF HERE!

We all watched as Kaachan made his way out of the dorms and supposedly going back home.

Mina: Welp, there he goes.

Kirishima raced after him.

Kirishima: I'll get him! 

—————————————————————————————————————

Currently, I was wearing Gaster-sensei's trench coat as well as my regular "hero" outfit. It was cold after all, and Gaster-sensei's trench coat worked pretty well. I looked at the address that Momo gave me. This time we were outside my tomfuckery bubble and were in the real world, as she still wanted to show us her home and all her staff hadn't moved into the new campus yet. I was about to teleport to the given destination, but was stopped by a voice.

Ochako: Hey, Deku!

I looked over at Ochako. She was wearing a scarf with a comfy jacket, along with a pair of jeans.

Izuku: Hi, Ochako! I was about to teleport to the address Momo gave me. You want to tag along?

Ochako: Hm... Nah, I was thinking on going to buy a gift for them first. Like a Christmas present!

Izuku: That's a good idea... I could also by ingredients to cook at the Christmas party.

Ochako began to drool.

Ochako: Please do... Your cooking is so good...

I sweatdropped as we began to walk to the mall.

—————————————————————————————————————

We were a couple of blocks away from the closest mall, when I suddenly heard footsteps come from our right. I stopped walking and looked. It was an alleyway with graffiti plastering all of the worn and tattered walls. I could vaguely see a small figure running towards us. On closer inspection, I saw that it was, in fact, a 6-year-old girl wearing nothing but rags. Ochako had also noticed and was surprised. When the girl reached us, I noticed that see seemed to have been crying. I bent down to speak with her.