UA

(Name): Hey! - Speech

Did I leave the stove open... - Izuku thought

(Name): I AM HERE! IN TEXT! - All Might or other figure of similar power

(Name): B̷̨̉e̷͇͑w̸̤̓a̸̲͘r̷̠̓ȩ̶̈́ ̷̮̈́t̵̩͌h̷͙̉e̶͖͝ ̵̼͂m̸̧͝a̵̺̚n̷̥͒ w̶̼͛h̶̥̔o̵̤̔ ̸̜̊s̸͈̎p̴͈̄é̴̟a̸̲͠k̵͚͝s̴̠͂ ̷̤̐i̴̭͗n̴̓͜ ̵̣̽h̶̜͋a̴͕̚n̶̻͠d̴͈̿s̵̡͊ - Distorted speech.

—————————————————————————————————————

Inko: I-IZUKU! THE LETTER! IT'S HERE!

I was sat in my room until my mom burst through my door, letter in hand. She was waving it frantically. I blinked, staring at the papers she was waving.

Izuku: Huh? It's already here?

I grabbed the letter from my mom's hand.

Izuku: Oh, wait. There are two letters here. Let me read the first one. We invite you to join our game... mutter mutter... battle all-time famous game characters in an all out brawl...  Accommodation will be provided... mutter... We wish to see you there - Masahiro Sakurai.

I crumpled up the letter and threw it in the trash.

Izuku: They probably had the wrong address. Welp, the second letter seems more promising.

The second letter had a stamp that said UA in bold letters. I tore the stamp off and opened the letter. Inside it was a silver disc. I stared at it.

No instructions or anything? Alright...

I fiddled with disc for a little bit until I gave up and chucked it onto my desk. Suddenly, a projection of All Might filled the screen.

All Might: HAHAHA! I AM HERE; AS A PROJECTION!

I fell backwards, landing on my back. I stared from my position on the ground in awe: Despite myself being powerful, I still looked up to All Might as an idol figure.

Izuku: A-ALL MIGHT?!?

As expected, All Might continued talking, as if nothing happened; a prerecorded film, probably.

All Might: YOU MIGHT BE WONDERING WHY I AM HERE. IT'S BECAUSE I WILL BE TEACHING AT UA THIS YEAR! SO, YOU SCORED FULL MARKS ON THE WRITTEN PORTION OF THE TEST, BEING THE FIRST UA APPLICANT TO EVER DO SO. AND AS FOR THE PRACTICAL... WELL, YOU CAN PROBABLY GUESS. YOU WERE THE TOP PERSON IN THE PRACTICAL, SCORING 1070 POINTS IN TOTAL: 1000 VILLAIN POINTS FROM DESTROYING ALL THE ROBOTS IN EVERY SECTOR AND 70 RESCUE POINTS FOR HEALING PEOPLE AS WELL AS SAVING YOUNG URARAKA FROM BEING CRUSHED. SO, YOUNG MIDORIYA, WELCOME TO YOUR HERO ACADEMIA!

The projection shut off, replaced with beeping noises.

Disc: Self destruction in 5, 4, 3-

I summoned a blaster and disintegrated it. Good news was it couldn't self destruct if it was just a pile of ash and dust. Bad news is that I burned a hole in my desk. Great. I stood up and grabbed my phone, quickly messaging Uraraka-san. We had exchanged contacts at the train station as it would be better to know each other better:

broccoli boi: I got in :D

defying gravity: Yay! I got in too! Hopefully we're in the same class!

broccoli boi: Yeah. I'm feeling so nervous! I mean, it's UA!

I chuckled. I wasn't really nervous, but I felt elated.

defying gravity: Me too! I can't wait to go. Pro heroes teach at UA, right? So 13 might be there...

I smiled. Her obsession with 13 was beginning to show. During the train ride, I found out that her favourite pro hero was 13 when we were talking about which heroes we liked the most. She kept on talking about the hero until she was at her stop, the announcement courtesy of the train signalling that the train has arrived at the Mie Prefecture.