Sonically Brodever After

Third Person's POV

We start in Mobius city park "And now, children, it's story time!" Miss Saccharine said "Read us Snoring Beauty!" Rocket's sister said "No! Snow Height and the Seven Squatty Guys!" Rocket said as Miss Saccharine was reading a book called 1000 True Tales to Rocket, Rocket's sisterm, Tiny the Hippo and the pink lab rat from Musta Been A Beautiful Baby "Yeah!" Tiny said and the children cheer "There'll be time enough for all your favorites!" Miss Saccharine said. At the same time, Sonic and Brody run into the park with Tails in tow as Robotnik, Scratch, and Grounder chase them "I told you they were heading for the park!" Scratch said "Quick! After them!" Robotnik said as he, Scratch, and Grounder run into the park. A view of a sign that says, KEEP OFF GRASS is shown as Robotnik, Scratch, and Grounder run past it. They screech to a halt when they see Sonic, Brody and Tails, the three of whom are disguised as law enforcers. Sonic is holding a baton in his right hand, and Robotnik, Scratch, and Grounder grunt as they bump into each other "Can't you read? Keep off the grass!" Brody said "Uh, sorry!" Robotnik said as Brody and Sonic lead Robotnik, Scratch, and Grounder to a trash can. Sonic picks it up with both his hands and puts it in Robotnik's arms as the lid falls off "No littering!" Sonic said and Robotnik grumbles as he struggles to hold the trash can. Sonic and Brody run away, and Robotnik and Scratch scream as they stare in shock at Sonic and Brody, who come back, carrying a pile of bikes in both hands, which they put in the trash can as Tails is holding another pile of bikes in both his hands, which he puts on top of the pile "No bike riding!" Tails said as Sonic and Brody run up to Scratch and Grounder. Scratch and Grounder scream as Sonic and Brody grab them "No robots!" Sonic and Brody said as Scratch and Grounder scream as Sonic and Brody toss them atop the pile of bikes. Tails points his left index finger at Robotnik "No egg-bellied slow-mos!" Tails said as Sonic and Brody run to the top of the pile in the trash can, and Tails lands next to them "I don't think that one worked" Sonic said and Tails shakes his head no "No foolin'!" Tails said Sonic, Brody and Tails run away, leaving their law enforcer disguises behind. The pile in the trash can, falls to the ground and creates a dust cloud. Robotnik crawls out of the cloud "Quick! The portable portal transporter!" Robotnik said "I thought you had it!" Scratch said "But I thought you had it!" Grounder said "D'oh, you go get it!" Scratch said and Robotnik taps his left foot impatiently "No, you go get it!" Grounder said and Scratch squawks when he sees Robotnik "I think we're both gonna get it!" Scratch said.

Back with Miss Saccharine and the kids, "And so, Hansel and Nettle got lost in the woods" Miss Saccharine said as Sonic and Brody run past Miss Saccharine "Whoa!" Miss Saccharine said and Tails flies past her "Watch out!" Tails said and stops flying and bounces on his butt. he grabs his left tail with both his hands whimpering "Ow, I think I sprained my tails!" Tails said and Miss Saccharine walks up to him "You'll feel a lot better if you just sit down and listen to this nice story!" Miss Saccharine said and rubs Tails' head with her right hand "Brody!" Tails calls out and Brody runs up to Tails and Miss Saccharine with Sonic behind him. Brody picks Tails up by his right wrist with his right hand.

 Brody picks Tails up by his right wrist with his right hand