Lovesick Brody

Third Person's POV

We see a teal hedgehog with blue hair in a red dress running being chased by Scratch and Grounder "Help! Help! Help!" The hedgehog said and Scratch caught her with a fishing rod.

Meanwhile not far away Sonic, Brody and Tails were cooking chili sogs when Brody's ear twitch as he hears someone calling for help "Sounds like Robotnik's badniks are stirring up trouble" Brody said "We should probably check it out" Sonic said "On my way! Wait here" Brody said running off to the direction of the screams.

"Now tell us where we can find Brody and Sonic" Scratch said to the hedgejog girl who was tied to a rock "I don't know where they are. I've never met Brody or Sonic" the hedgehog girl named Breezie said "Now you know me Brody" Brody said arriving "You two! Picking on an innocent lady. Don't you bots have any chivalry?" Brody asks "No but Grounder's got a great trick up his sleeve for you wolf" Scratch said ""My new glue gun! It'll paste your sneakers right to the pavement!" Grounder said and starts shooting but Brody dodges running away and the two robots start arguing.

"Hold it! Official photographer" Brody said having set up a camera behind Scratch and Grounder as he was disgused as a repoter "Dr. Robotnik want this historic moment preserved for his museum of villainry and rottnness. Okay, okay. Put your arm on each other's shoulders and say Cheese" Brody said "Cheese!" Scratch and Grounder said and Brody takes a pictures "Great great great! Now this time, take two steps backwards and say glue" Brody said and they did so stepping on the glue "Glue! Glue?" The two asked and struggle trying to break free and Brody takes off his disguise and goes unties Breezie and carries her back to Sonic and Tails.

Brody sets her down and Tails looks suprised "My hero!" Breezie said "I heard you were speedy, I heard you were brave. I didn't know you'd be so....handsome" Breezie said petting Brody while Sonic crosses his arms jealous like Tails was getting though Sonic was getting jealous that she was flirting with Brody.

handsome" Breezie said petting Brody while Sonic crosses his arms jealous like Tails was getting though Sonic was getting jealous that she was flirting with Brody

"H-Handsome? You really think so?" Brody asks smiling blushing getting flustered at the compliments and petting. Breezie then rubs Brody's cheek causing the wolf to purr closing his eyes "And strong, and clever, and daring. How can I ever thank such a kind wolf?" Breezie asks while Sonic starts shaking in anger worrying Tails "I know" Breezie said as she kisses Brody's left cheek "Yuck!" Tails said while Sonic's jaw dropped leaving his mouth wide open in utter disbelief before starting to grind his teeth while Brody was now all dazed with hearts in his eyes.

 How can I ever thank such a kind wolf?" Breezie asks while Sonic starts shaking in anger worrying Tails "I know" Breezie said as she kisses Brody's left cheek "Yuck!" Tails said while Sonic's jaw dropped leaving his mouth wide open in utter disbe...