Tails' New Home

Third Person's POV

Tails was flying away as Grounder was chasing him "He's gonna get me!" Tails said, Grounder was following him on air using a proppeller in his arm "Your high-tailing days are over, brat!" Grounder said "I should have listened to Sonic and Brody" Tails said as he runs into Scratch who had a grappling gun "Oh no! I really should have listened!" Tails said and flies away "In case you hadn't noticed fuzz face, you're trapped!" Scratch said firing the grappling gun and the hands of the grappling gun grab Tails by his legs and Tails gasps and tries to fly but can't and lands on a tree branch. Just then Sonic and Brody spin up to the tree and stand next to Tails "Sonic! Brody!" Tails said "What's the prob, kid? These Robotskis pickin' on you?" Sonic asks and Tails nods "Sonic, Brody look out!" He said as Grounder flies towards them "Ha ha! Noe we got you both!" Grounder said and Sonic and Brody jump towards Grounder grabbing his left arm and they spin on it "Hey! What are you two doing? G-get off me!" Grounder said and the duo lands on Grounder's back and Brody opens Grounder's back compartment "We'll take the chicken, please" Sonic said as Brody pulls out a tray with a chicken legs and glasses of orange juices and sets it on Grounder's head and the two eat the chicken legs and they quickly spit it out "Airline food sucks!" Brody said tossing the tray away and Sonic pulls two headphones and they put them on "I wonder what the movie is on this flight" Sonic said "I don't have a movie!" Grounder said "What? No movie? That's no way to treat two first class passangers!" Brody said as the two put their hands on Grounder's eyes and get him to fly into a building crashing as the two jump off.

"Sonic, Brody help!" Tails said as Scratch was reeling Tails in as Sonic and Brody spindash cutting the middle of the rope causing Tails to be free and fly up to the tree branch and Scratch flies into the tree causing Tails to fall and lands on his head at the bottom of the tree and Sonic and Brody rush to Tails "Tails!" The two said "You okay little buddy?" Brody asks "Uh, I don't feel so good" Tails saidn"That's it! That's the last time we are gonna let this happen!" Sonic said.

*Later*

"I'm fine, Sonic and Brody! I can helitail myself! Honest!" Tails said "We don't think so!" Brody said as he walks with Sonic, who was pulling a wagon that Tails is in wrapped in bandages "At least, could we go a little faster?" Tails asks "Too risky pal. We don't want you to get hurt again, ever!" Sonic said "I won't! I promise!" Tails said "You sure won't, cause we are gonna make sure of it!" Brody said.

Brody and Sonic decided to find a new home for Tails and their first attempt.... didn't work so well, so they took him two a house of a married Stork couple but they were very forgetful causing a lot of trouble like dilling their house with water or turning the iven too high or just blowing the house up so Sonic and Brody took Tails away.

"I think I'd be safer living with Robotnik" Tails said riding the wagon again but this time Brody was pulling it as he and Sonic walk.

"Okay, so they weren't the safest family on Mobius. But we are still gonna find you a good home!" Brody said as they walk to a sergeant doberman's house.