Momma Robotnik's Birthday

Third Person's POV

"I hate guard duty! Hate it, hate it, hate it!" Coconuts said as he was stationed outside Robotnik's fortress. But soon the ground started shaking and Coconuts saw someone approaching the "I'd better call the big guy!" He said grabbing the phone and called Dr Robotnik who was screwing a robot leg to the torso "Aha, just a little more..." Robotnik said when an alarm sounds causing Robotnik to drop the screwdriver "What the....D'oh! Who dares interrupt me? Stupid fool! Made me drop my screwdriver!" Robotnik said and turns the computer on "Dr. Robotnik" Coconuts said "Coconuts! I told you never to call me when I'm busy!" Robotnik said "But, but, but, something's coming! Something big! Ig, big, big! Really big! Aaah-ha-ha! Oh no! Help!" Coconuts said and the computer turns to static.

"Coconuts? Come in, you hunkof robotic junk!" Robotnik said when there's rumbling "What's that? Grounder! Scratch! Emergency alert!" He said and Scratch and Grounder showed up "Something has invaded the fortress! Stop it at all costs!" Robotnik said "Right, Dr. Robotnik!" Scratch and Grounder said as they run to the dolr and it was kick open crushing them and a woman entered, Momma Robotnik.

"My....Momma? Oh, uh, hello, Momma?" Robotnik said "Momma? Momma!" Scratch and Grounder said and Momma Robotnik walks inside "nice to see you, Momma" Robotnik said "Nice to see you? Is that all I get after all these years?" Momma Robotnik asks cornering him "Why did you leave the Mobius home for really bizarre mothers?" Robotnik asks "I didn't leave, I escaped, to come and see my rotten son!" Momma Robotnik said pointing her umbrella at him "I knew you'd forget! It's my birthday, you no-goodnik!" Momma Robotnik said "I know it's your birthday" Robotnik said "Don't lie to me, you fibber!" Momma Robotnik said grabbing Robotnik by the collar of his suit "But it's not too late! I know just the present I want you to give me!" Momma Robotnik said "Look here" she said showing Robotnik an image of the Mobius National Park on his computer "You want trees for your birthday?" Robotnik asks "No!" Momma Robotnik said "I want the Mobius National Park destroyed! It spoils the view from my bedroom window" Momma Robotnik said "Of course, Momma. What a wonderful gift idea! Grounder, Scratch I'll need some special robots! Prepare the robot factory!" Robotnik said "Yes doctor!" Scratch and Grounder said leaving.

*Meanwhile at the Mobius National Park*

Sonic and Brody stop o top of a hill and Tails flyes near them as they see green clouds fill the park "Hark! We hear the call! The call to haul!" Sonic said as he and Brody run down the cliff as a quartet of robots spray the trees with green cloud gas withering the trees "Knock em' down! Knock em' down!" Scratch said "Way down!" Grounder said as Sonic and Brody screech to a halt "Whoa! Those Robots are poisoning the trees!" Tails said when the badniks see them "It's Sonic and Brody!" Grounder said "Get them!" Scratch said as two robots run at them "Uh, Sonic, Brody, shouldn't we be like uh doing something?" Tails asks "We are kid, we are! But I think you'd better go check out a safe spot for a while!" Brody said and Tails nods flying away as the two robots get on Brody's left side and Sonic's right "Here's a taste of your own medicine, pals!" Sonic said as the two grab the arm of each robot and aims the spray in the robot's mouths causing them to explode.

"Oh-hoo! Those rotten wolf and hedgehog cheated!" Scratch said "Never mind that! I've got a plan!" Grounder said "Oooh! I'm all aflutter with excitment!" Scratch said "Can we get on with this?" Brody asks "It's almost lunchtime" Sonic said "And there are chili dogs with our names on it waiting in the next town!" Brody and Sonic said.