Robo-Ninjas

Third Person's POV

We start with a view of a chili dog stand with a sign that says, FREE CHILI DOGS WHILE REMODELING. Scratch and Grounder, the former of whom is holding a rope tied to the chili dog stand in his right hand "Aw, Scratch, Sonic and Brody are not gonna fall for that "Free Chili Dog" routine again!" Grounder said "This is different! They'll be expecting us to attack like we always do, but, we're gonna hit them with a ton of bricks instead! Bwahahaha!" Scratch said "I yank on this rope" He said as they see the other half of the rope is tied to a piece of scaffolding "The scaffolding falls, and the building comes down on that hedgehog and wolf's head!" Scratch said and Grounder's eyes extend to look like binoculars "Ooh, ooh! Here they come!" Grounder said and his eyes go back into his head, and he and Scratch hide behind a pile of bricks. Sonic and Brody run up to the chili dog stand, with Tails flying behind them. Sonic and Brody look up and point at the sign "Check it out, Tails!" Sonic and Brody said "Free chili dogs during remodeling. It's gotta be a badnik trap, Sonic and Brody!" Tails said and Brody walks up to a lidded plate, and lifts the lid with his right hand, revealing several chili dogs underneath "Since when has that been a problem?" Brody asks "Now!" Scratch said and pulls the rope with his right hand, pulling the scaffolding, and causing the building to rumble "Sonic, Brody, look out!" Tails said "Got us covered!" Sonic and Brody said as they run away, then come back, disguised as a construction workers and holding  hammers. They hammer the building steady with the hammer, then land in front of the building "Okay, Tails!" Sonic said and Tails walks up to Sonic and Brody, holding the lidded plate in both his hands "I got em', guys!" Tails said and Sonic and Brody run away with Tails flying behind them "Time to beat feet and eat!" Brody said "Your trap didn't work! What happened?" Grounder asks "I'll go look" Scratch said and walks up to the building "It looks fine to me! It should have worked!" Scratch said "Hey, I'll give it a try!" Grounder said and pulls on the rope with his right hand, causing the building to fall on top of Scratch "Ow-how-how!" Scratch said and Grounder rolls up to Scratch and chuckles "It worked great!" Grounder said and Scratch groans in pain "I wish you hadn't done that!" Scratch said and Grounder's Robocom phone rings, and Grounder screams "If that's Dr. Robotnik, don't tell him what happened!" Scratch said and Grounder's chest compartment opens, and Grounder picks up his robocom phone with his right hand "You miserable microbrains! You one-chip wonders! You metal-brained meat-heads!" Robotnik said and Grounder covers the robocom phone with his right hand, and beads of sweat emit from his head "I... I think he already knows!" Grounder said.

*At Robotnik's Fortress*

Robotnik is revealed to have been watching Scratch and Grounder on a monitor, and holding his phone in his right hand "I'm through trying to teach you how to catch that hedgehog and that wolf! From now on, it's up to you!" Robotnik said "Is this a promotion?" Grounder asks and Robotnik screams in shock upon hearing this "Call it a proclamation! Find a way to defeat Sonic and Brody, or don't come home!" Robotnik said and hangs his phone up and walks away. Grounder then puts his Robocom phone back in his chest with his right hand and closes his chest compartment with the same hand.

"How come we have to find a way to defeat Sonic and Brody? He can't!" Grounder said "That's why he gets the big bucks!" Scratch said and Grounder turns both his hands into hammers "Well, it makes me mad! In fact, it makes me want to smash something!" Grounder said when a flute plays. Scratch squawks and points his left index finger in front of him "How bout' someone to smash?" Scratch asks as Kwai Chang Crane is revealed to be playing a flute he is holding in both his hands "What? That old guy? Aw, it's too easy!" Grounder said "That's the beauty part!" Scratch said and runs up to Crane, who stops playing his flute "Hey, old bird! What's your name?" Scratch asks as Grounder rolls up to Scratch and Crane, the latter of whom bows at the former two "I am Kwai Chang Crane, gentle robots, and you are?" Crane asks "Your worst nightmare, robots with a bad attitude!" Grounder said "A robot with a bad attitude can often be overcome by the smell of a gym locker!" Crane said "What?" Scratch and Grounder ask "D'oh, never mind! We're gonna thump you and crunch you and twist you up like a pretzel, old bird!" Scratch said "Yeah, and then we're really gonna hurt you!" Grounder said and they yell as they try to beat Crane up in a cloud of dust, but as it turns out, he's more than a match for them. When the dust clears, Scratch and Grounder are both beaten up, and Scratch's right leg is tied around his left leg. Crane dusts off his left arm with his right hand "Hey, how'd you do that?" Scratch asks "Surprises along the path of life are like dirty socks in the laundry of barefoot cousins, my friends!" Crane said and walks away, playing his flute with both his hands. Unkown to him, a camera in a tree has been filming him.