Over the Hill Hero

Third Person's POV

We start in Hill Top Village where the citizens were sneezing violently cause Scratch and Grounder were on miniature blimps throwing sneeze bombs "Huh, great! Nothing like a few sneeze bombs to clear out a village, eh, Scratch?" Grounder asks "I know! Sneeze bombs away!" Scratch said as they drop more bombs. Unaware that from afar Sonic, Brody and Tails were watching.

"Look, Sonic! Brody! There's a big black cloud over the Hill Top Village!" Tails said "We see it Tails!" Sonic said nodding "And where there's a black cloud, Robotnik's behind it! We feel the need, the need for speed!" Brody said as the two run to...

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Look, Sonic! Brody! There's a big black cloud over the Hill Top Village!" Tails said "We see it Tails!" Sonic said nodding "And where there's a black cloud, Robotnik's behind it! We feel the need, the need for speed!" Brody said as the two run towards the village and Tails flies after them.

"Look, Sonic and Brody are coming!" Grounder said "So what? This'll slow them down! Bwahaha!" Scratch said deopping a sneeze bomb on them. Sonic and Brody screech to a halt looking up and they catch the bomb "A sneeze bomb, just what we always wanted!" Sonic said "Never fear, Captain Rescue is here!" A racoon in a hero suit said who was on topof a hill and ends up tumbling down the hill and stands up pressing a button on his belt as it holds a big bell and traps Brody and Sonic underneath it "Hey, hat are you trying to do?" Brody asks as the sneeze bomb catcher rings like a bell as it increases the ringing ending with Brody and Sonic sneezing launching the bomb catcher in the air like a rocket, knocking captain rescue over.

Sonic and Brody sneeze three more times "I'll help you Sonic and Brody!" Tails said pulling Sonic and Brody up "I guess my sneeze bomb catcher went a little off course!" Captain Rescue said as Sonic and Brody sneeze "A little off course?!" Sonic asks "Are you a..." Brody said sneezing mid sentence "......schom or what?" Brody said "Schmo? Me? Of course not! I'm a hero!" Captain Rescue said "I am Captain Rescue, the goldenbboy of gadgets, the vanquisher of villainy, friend of the friendless, and hope of the hopeless!" Captain Rescue said "Yeah? Look" Brody said pointing up and Captain Rescue looks up seeing Scratch and Grounder laughing as they drop more sneeze bombs "Oh!" Captain Rescue said and Sonic and Brody grab him running away and one of the bombs lands on Captain Rescue's head knocking him unconcious "We gotta let the air out of some robot rats!" Sonic said and the two run up a hill and jump high in the air grabbing one sneeze bomb each as they land on top of Scratch and Grounder's blimps and they shake the bombs letting the pepper put causing the blimps to sneeze and fly back into eachother exploding causing Scratch and Grounder to fall to the ground.

Brody and Sonic float down using a pink umbrella, when they land they toss the umbrella aside and Tails shakes their hands "Way to go, Sonic and Brody!" Tails said "Am I one hot wolf or what?" Brody asks "Yes you are love and Am I one cute hedgehog or what?" Sonic asks "Yes you are cutie" Brody said and Captain Rescue shakes their hands as well "Nice work, Sonic and Brody! Reminds me of great superhero stuffthat I used to do!" Captain Rescue said "All over Mobius, I had people saying, who was that masked racoon? " Captain Rescue saiz "I saw you two on Mobius TV, Sonic and Brody, and I figured you two needed my help!" Captain Rescue said.

Adventures together(BrodyxSonic)(AOSTH)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें