Subterranean Sonic and Brody

Third Person's POV

We start with Dr. Robotnik in his fortress complaining "They're both out there still! Sonic and Brody, mocking me with their scurrilous speed! Both of them are standing between me and my dream of total domination of Mobius!" Robotnik said and Scratch turns on the light making Robotnik look behind them "Are you talking about Brody and Sonic?" Scratch asks "Turn off the light! Cant you see I'm brooding?" Robotnik asks "Oh, yes. Sorry" Scratch said and turned the lights off again "That's bettet, ahem. As I was saying, I hate that hedgehog and wolf..." Robotnik said "Huh?" Scratch asks "And I want them captured now!" Robotnik said "But how are we going to find them?" Grounder asks and Robotnik walks to a computer "My deluxe, highly-calibrated Hedgehog and Wolf-ometer has picked up both their trails in the Marble Zone. You leave at first light!" Robotnik said and then pulled a lever ejecting Scratch and Grounder "But it's still dark out!" Scratch and Grounder said as they are sent flying "So? I'm a little impatient" Robotnik said.

*At Marble Zome*

Scratch and Grounder landed in a geyser and Scratch emerges from the geyser and coughs "Sonic and Brody have gotta be around here somewhere!" Scratch said and Grounder emerges from the geyser coughing too "We'll never find them! I can't see a thing!" Grounder said as Sonic and Brody run past the geyser clearing the smoke "Huh?" Scratch asked and Grounder looks around "That better?" Brody asks "Yes" Scratch and Grounder said "Yeah thanks! I can see perfect now!" Grounder said and then Scratch and Grounder gasp anf their jaws drop leaving their mouths open wide realising it's Sonic and Brody "Eat our dust, gus!" Sonic said as he and Brody run in place getting dust on Scratch and Grounder's mouths and then run away and Tails flies behind them.

"You think we lost them, Brody and Sonic?" Tails asks and Sonic took out binoculars and looked over his shoulder with them "I'm afraid not, they're still coming!" Sonic said and Tails gasped "I bet you guys got something really special planned huh Brody?" Tails asks "For what?" Brody asks confused "To get down the cliff!" Tails said pointing at the cliff ahead and Brody and Sonic gasp "Whoa! Brakes!" Spnic and Brody said and they screech to a halt stopping at the edge.

Scratch and Grounder caught up and hid behind a geyser, poorly hiding "Bwahaha! We got them cornered now!" Scratch said "What are we going to do Bridy and Sonic? We're trapped!" Tails said worried "Don't worry Tails! We'll figure something out. We always do" Sonic said "Right Sonic! After all" Brody said "Live fast, think fast, act fast!" Brody and Sonic said high fiving eachother "Its what we always say" Sonic said when they geyser infront of Scratch and Grounder erupts annoying the robots and Brody snaps his left thumb and index finger "See that geyser Scratch and Grounder aren't doing a good job of hiding behind? We seeyou!" Brody said "I think they saw us" Grounder said "They're just trying to trick us!" Scratch said "What about it Brody?" Tails asks curious "Once it dies down, we've got 1.25 seconds before it gushes again, so...." Brody said and he and Sonic run away and come back dressed as miner with different color scarves and holding pickaxes "....we're all going underground!" Sonic said and grabs Tails left hand and he and Brody run towards the geyser "Ha ha, here comes the hedgehog and wolf! Get ready to nab them!" Scratch said as the geyser dies down and Sonic and Brody run inside and Scratch and Grounder fail to catch them.

"Hey! Who-hoo-ho! Ow! Watch it! I caught them!" Scratch said "Ugh, no! I caught them!" Grounder said as the dust clears and Scratch and Grounder just caught each other "Where did they go?" Grounder asks and the two looked inside the geyser hole "They couldnt have!" Scratch said in disbelief "Sure they could have!  Grounder said "No way! They can't be that fast! It would have erupted in their faces!" Scratches said and sure enough the geyser erupts in Scratch and Grounder's faces holding them in the air.

Meanwhile underground Sonic, Brody and Tails were standing next to the geyser that erupted "Say, Brody Sonic, you guys like to wear the same costumes don't you?" Tails asks and Brody and Sonic looked at each other up and down while doing the same pose.