Boogey-Mania

Third Person's POV

Sonic, Brody and Tails are standing in a dark and bushy field "Enough traveling for today" Sonic said "Yeah, Tails. Time to set up camp" Brody said noddong and runs off into the distance and rushes back with an oven then runs off again coming back woty a refrigarator, then again woth a kitchen table and three chairs. He brings back a toaster, food  processor, mustard, a white jar, another object and a portable television. He also throws two pots and a pan onto the oven as Tails walks over to the table "Man, watching you work sure makes me hungry" Tails said to Brody "It sure does kid" Sonic said rubbing his stomach.

 He also throws two pots and a pan onto the oven as Tails walks over to the table "Man, watching you work sure makes me hungry" Tails said to Brody "It sure does kid" Sonic said rubbing his stomach

"I'll whip up my chef special" Brody said opeing the pot revealing hot dogs in boiling water. Using a fork, he takes out two and puts each in a hot dog bun. Using a squeeze bottle, he puts chili on it. Then, he finishes it off by putting a spoonful of chili from a large container on the side. He gives the dishes to Sonic and Tails who are sitting in the table. Sonic and Tails lick their lips and Sonic swallows his chili dog in one bit and then they hear a silly car horn. Along a nearby path, a yellow cat is coming up to the trio with a man laughing. It stops near their with the man, a clown poking himself out of the car, which is obviously too small for him.

"Do you know the way to Wacko City?" The clown asks "Nope, never heard of the place" Brody said "Well, that's okay, cause I'm not going there anyway!" The clown said laughing but one of the tires pop and he looks in anger as Sonic and Tails walk over to beside Brody, Tails still with his chili dog "Too bad, hope you got a spare" Tails said as the clown hops out of the car "Don't need a spare, just a patch..." the clown said grabbing a patch from one of his pockets and sticks it to the deflated tire, then brings out an air pump "....and a pump full of air!" The clown said "Ha ha, he's funny!" Tails said "Yeah, but what's a clown doing in the middle of nowhere?" Sonic asks as the clown starts inflating his tire, but his nose inflates as well "Big noses run in the family!" The clown said pulling his tongue returning his nose to normal. Tails laughs "He cracks me up" Tails said as the clown takes his car and condenses it into a small box "I've heard of compact cars, but this is ridiculous!" Brody said "Well, I better be on my way. Toodle-do!" The clown said and pulls out a unicycle from his pocket. He then reaches over at Tails and grabs his chili dog "Hey, that's not funny, that's my lunch!" Tails said as the clown rides off "Come on Tails, let's nab him" Sonic and Brody said running off, Brody taking off his chef gear and Tails follows from behind.

The trio stop at a cave where they can hear the clown laughing "Sounds like that clepto-clown went in there" Sonic said as the three walk into the cave unknown to them Coconuts is following them.

Sonic, Brody and Tails stop at a room "I don't believe it!" Brody said as the clown is in a room full of scientific utilities, juggling a number of objects, including the chili dog. Professor Von Schlemmer is sitting in a chair woth scientific contraption on his head, listening to him telling jokes "He was so dumb, he took a ruler to bed to see how long he slept!" The clown said "Haha, this is funny stuff! Who writes your material?" Von Schlemmer asks as Sonic, Brody and Tails walk over to him.