Mad Mike, Da Bear Warrior

Third Person's POV

We start in a mountain as Updike, a rabbit in blue overalls, is hoping down it.

"I've got to get to Sonic and Brody! I've got to get to Sonic and Brody!" Updike said as he's being chased by Scratch and Grounder "I got him, Scratch! I got him!" Grounder sais as Updike comes to a dead end and Tails flies up to him and grabs the suspenders of his overalls "Up here, Updike!" Tails said and flies into the air with Updike in tow as Scratch and Grounder run into a wall "I don't got him!" Grounder said.

"Thanks for the lift Tails! Can you get me to Sonic and Brody fast?" Updike asks "Sure can! They're with our old pals, Da Bearz!" Tails said.

*At a Junkyard*

Sonic, Brody, Tails, Updike, Big Griz and Big Mike are in a junkyard, working on a convoy truck when Sonic and Brody walk to Updike "What's Up, Updike?" Sonic asks and Updike pulls out two telescopes and hands it to Sonic and Brody. The two look into it and see a mountain resembling Robotnik's head being built by rabbit villagers "Look, Sonic and Brody! Uh, Robotnik is forcing our villagers to do something so horrible, it, it, it... it defies description!" Updike said as Sonic and Brody stick out their tongues and stop looking in the telescopes.

 it defies description!" Updike said as Sonic and Brody stick out their tongues and stop looking in the telescopes

"Not to mention the boundaries of good taste! But let us guess" Brody said "If the folks don't work..." Sonic said "They don't eat!" Updike said "And Doc Botnik's got the only road to the village?" Brody asks "Filled with secret booby traps!" Updike said. As they talked they were being watched by Scratch and Grounder from afar "Exactly right!" Scratch said "Guarded by crack troops!" Updike said "The crackest!" Scratch said "And impossibly impassible!" Updike said "Not to mention, passibly impossible!" Scratch said "Which means none of our food convoys can get through!" Updike said "It sounds to me like it's time to bust through Robotnik's barricade with Operation: Fast Food!" Brody said and Scratch and Grounder walk to the Egg-O-Matic Tunnelizer and Town Terrorizer "Which we're going to undermine before it has a chance to begin!" Scratch said as the two get in the tunnelizer and Scratch presses a button starting the Tunnelizer drilling into the ground.

*Later*

Tails is at the convoy truck "Grease Gun!" Tails said as Sonic and Updike, the former of whom is holding the grease gun "Grease gun!" Sonic said tossing the Grease gun at Tails who catches it and sprays it on the inside of the engine, then tosses it aside "Engine block!" Brody said as Mike runs in carrying the engine block and puts it in the engine "Engine Block!" Big Mike said as Tails flies into the engine with Brody, then they pokes their heads out of it "Double-barrelled fuel-injected carburetor!" Tails said as Griz is in the garage with it "Duh, uh, bubble-darryl fool-impacted, uh, carbulator!" Big Griz said carrying the pieces when he trips and falls "Duh, whoa!" Big Griz said as Tails and Brody scream as Brody grabs Tails and jumps out of the way as Griz and the pieces fall into the engine.

*Later*

Brody and Sonic are now standing atop the engine, leaning against the hood and Mike is in the cB "Well, Sonic and Brody, what's the scoop?" Mike asks and Sonic wraps an arm around Brody "Tails and my sweet Brody did their usual great job of fixing stuff!" Sonic said and Brody chuckles "Which means it's time to fasten your seatbelts and take her for a trial spin!" Brody said as he and Sonic get off the convoy truck as Mike turns the key starting up the convoy and drives past Sonic, Brody, Tails and Updike spinning them. The Convoy Truck circles clockwise around the junkyard, kocking cars into piles. At the same time underground, Scratch and Grounder are in the tunnelizer "Okay, Grounder, our Goodnik radar shows they're right above us! Let's get em'!" Scratch said. The convoy truck screeches to a halt next to Sonic, Brody, Tails and Updike who are still spinning as Mike jumps out next to them and Griz runs up to him "Well, Sonic, Brody" Mike said "What do you think?" Griz asks as the four stop spinning "I think, er.... I.... think we're ready to roll!" Sonic said when the tunnelizer digs out of the ground "Not!" Scratchband Grounder said as the faults from the hole that Scratch and Grounder dug cause piles of cars to fall in them. Sonic, Brody, Tails, Updike, Griz and Mike all scream.