Robotnik's Rival

Third Person's POV

Sonic, Brody and Tails are running away being chased by a tank. The trio jump into a hole and the tank backs up and points its ray at the trio. The hatch opens to reveal Robotnik "A-ha! My hedgehog and wolf seeking radar system worked perfectly!" Robotnik said and Brody emerges from the hole and leans on the tank's ray "Face, it Robotnik! Nothing you invented works perfectly!" Brody said "Oh, yeah? Name one thing that doesn't!" Robotnik said.

 The hatch opens to reveal Robotnik "A-ha! My hedgehog and wolf seeking radar system worked perfectly!" Robotnik said and Brody emerges from the hole and leans on the tank's ray "Face, it Robotnik! Nothing you invented works perfectly!" Brody said...

"I'll name two things! Scratch! Grounder!" Brody said and two more hatches "Did someone call?" Scratch asks "I think I heard my name" Grounder said as Scratch's hatch Robotnik upon opening and Grounder's hatch hit Scratch and Robotnik closes the two hatches "Okay. You made your point wolf, your last point!" Once my magna-beam hits you and Sonic, you both will be magnitized and pulled to the Mobius North Pole forever!" Robotnik said "Sounds chilly! We'll just go home and packsome long underwear!" Sonic said as the trio runs off "Fire the magna beam!" Robotnik said as the radar aims at the trio and zaps them. The blue beam pulls them towards Robotnik's tank when suddenly another beam grabs the blue beam.

"What? What is that hum?" Robotnik asks "I don't know, but whatever it is, it's big!" Scratch said as a giant yellow tank approaches Robotnik's tank and the green beam tosses the blue beam aside and grabs the trio and pulls them in "Hey, what gives?" Tails asks "Looks like we're heading south!" Brody said "Turn up the magna beam!" Robotnik said to Grounder and he does as the blue beam grabs the green beam and both beams try to pull Sonic, Brody and Tails towards each other. They toss the trio into a tree which Sonic and Brody grab sliding down and Tails flies down to them "What's going on?" Tails asks "Beats us" Sonic said "And before someone beats us, let's race ace!" Brody said and the two run away with Tails flying behind them.

The two tanks kept struggling against each other until they break into pieces. Robotnik pops out his tank angry "You idiot! I would have had that hedgehog and wolf if it wasn't for you, whoever you are!" Robotnik said and Dr. Brandon Quark pops out of his hatch "If it wasn't for you, you ridiculous fool, I would have gotten rid of that hedgehog and wolf!" Quark said "Ridiculous! What business is it of yours anyway?" Robotnik asks "Well I plan to take over Mobius and declare myself absolute ruler of course!" Quark said "Of course! Now about this, uh, what did you say?!" Robotnik asks "And when I've taken over this miserable planet, I'll turn it into a shrine to me, Brandon Quark, P.H.D, D.D.S, C.E.G!" Quark said "What's 'C.E.G' stand for?" Scratcj asks "Crazy evil genuis, natch" Quarker said "Well it just so happens that I am taking over Mobius and making it a shrine to me, Quack!" Robotnik said "That's Quark, egg boy! And I've never seen anything as preposterous as you?" Quark asks "Check a mirror, duck butt!" Robotnik said "Okay, so I had a little lab accident with a duck! But that's all just water..." Quark said "Off a duck's back!" Robotnik said "Forget it, Quark! With my scientific genius, you haven't got a chance!" Robotnik said as Scratch and Grounder stand next to him "You call those wind-up toys scientific genius?" Quark asks "Get a load of this, egg boy!" Quark said as the tank's spits out Design Unit Flexible Underling Substitute or Dufus.