「sᴇɴsɪᴛɪᴠɪᴛʏ」

There are a lot of things that Jimin would expect when waking up the next morning. 

    He would be in his boyfriend's bed with Jungkook's warm body wrapped around him. There would be some light filtering in from behind the blinds and the only sound he would be hearing is the one of Jungkook's soft snores.

    And well, most of those turns out to be true, except for the last one.

    "Jungkook-ah? Are you in there?"

    Jimin flies up to a sitting position, holding his breath as he hears the voice call out from behind the door.

    "Fuck," he whispers under his breath before turning to  his sleeping boyfriend, hitting him repeatedly with a pillow, "Jungkook, fuck, wake up," he continues freaking out silently.

    Jungkook groans, taking the pillow from Jimin and squints up at him.

    "What, baby?" he murmurs.

    "Jungkook? Are you sleeping this late?" the voice from outside continues, the doorknob being turned, and Jimin couldn't be more thankful to locks than he is right now.

    Jungkook's closes his eyes again, slumping back on the bed, "Yes, mom, one second!"

    Jimin feels like screaming as he looks at Jungkook with wide eyes. He jumps down on him, having to restrain himself from strangling the taller as he whisper-shouts.

    "Why the fuck didn't you tell me that they were coming today?! "

    Jungkook just blinks at him, a daze of sleep still in his eyes. Jimin hits his chest lightly to get a reaction, but the taller just takes his face into his hands, squishing his cheeks together and brings his plump lips down for a kiss. 

    Jimin makes a distressed sound of protest, but the older proceeds to peck his lips several times before continuing on to the rest of his face, making Jimin unwillingly smile from the action.

    "Jungkookie, seriously. I can't believe this," Jimin whines and peels Jungkook hands away from his face, moving to the edge of the bed to search for clothes, finding a pair of his black jeans on the floor.

    "But you're so cute, love," Jungkook murmurs, watching with half-opened eyes as Jimin squeeses into the tight jeans.

    Jimin stays quiet as he rummages through Jungkook's closet hurriedly.

    "Are you mad at me?" 

    Jimin turns around in the midst of pulling one of Jungkook's sweaters over his head, meeting the others gaze when his head peeks up into the hole of the oversized garment. 

    "I'm not mad, just... I really wanted to make an effort in impressing your parents, make a good first impression. I don't think post-sex atmosphere and bed head is gonna do the job," JImin pouts, slumping his shoulders.

    Jungkook purses his lips, jumping up to kneel on the bed, "Come here, baby."

    Jimin sighs and crawls on the bed again. Jungkook cups his face, moving one hand to brush some of his hair back.

    "You don't have to put any effort in being lovable. You're naturally perfect. Anyway, isn't it enough that I think so?"

    "But they are your parents! I have the right to be nervous. I'm just scared that they'll deem me unworthy and forbid you to be with me," Jimin stresses, finding Jungkook's wrists with his own hands, caressing.

    Jungkook smiles at that, a small smile full of fondness, "What makes you think that they can just decide who I'm seeing? I'm an adult, and so are you. Nothing could stop me from seeing you, especially not my parents judgment. They have no right to judge me, anyways," Jungkook says, obviouly not so positive towards his parents, and it makes Jimin more anxious.