「ᴠɪɢɪʟᴀɴᴄᴇ」

Jimin wakes up to the usual, Hoseok's body dropping down on him, making him yelp.

    "Wake up, baby bro, It's your first day of college! You don't want to be late, the teachers are strict about that." Hoseok calls as he clings onto Jimin's frame hidden under the covers.

    "Ugh, you're so heavy, get off of me. Why can't you just wake me up like a normal person?" Jimin grumbles, his voice laced with sleep.

    "Because I'm extraordinary, now get up. I'm the one who is gonna have to drive you everyday, so if you're late, I'm late." Hoseok says and gets off Jimin.

    "Don't worry, I'll be on time." Jimin says as he stretches his arms over his head.

    Hoseok walks out to continue getting ready and Jimin takes a deep breath. He is beyond nervous. Starting college is a big deal. Your future is at stake in everything you do and you have to work really hard to get where you want to be, especially when wanting to persue a career in sports. There is a huge amount of competition and Jimin is scared he won't be able to handle it. 

    His dream is to become a famous dancer, doing his own choreographies and perform in front of people that adore what he does. It's not an easy goal, but Jimin is willing to work hard for it. He just hopes he has what it takes, because this college is one of the best in the country, maybe even worldwide. 

    That just makes him even more anxious.

    Another thing about starting sports college are, well, all the boys. Jimin has been gay for as long as he can remember, and has never been insecure about showing it. His mother has always been supportive of his sexuality, saying that she wants him to be nothing but his true self. Hoseok also supports him, being bisexual himself. Jimin hopes the students attending the college is mature enough to not be openly homophobic. He has asked Hoseok about this and he told him that there are many openly gay guys and couples that don't receive any hate, so he doesn't have to worry.

    Considering the college's concentration is sports, the males, and females, attending is in very good shape and really attractive. Jimin hopes to find someone to distract him from his hopeless crush on his brother's best friend. 

    The problem is that Jungkook is attending the college too, and because of the fact that he is the most attractive human being Jimin has seen in his entire life, he is afraid that Jungkook will be the only one he can see. That would create quite the problem because, one, Jungkook would never return Jimin's feelings and two, Jungkook is his brother's best friend and Hoseok would possibly kill Jungkook if he were to be with Jimin, so it's a lost cause. 

    Even after realizing this years ago, Jimin couldn't help himself from falling for the older. Jimin was only fourteen years old when he first met Jungkook and it was like every single cell in his body immediately craved to get close to him. But he has kept himself from doing that ever since, accepting that he can never have him, but he has not been able to keep from getting affected by his presence. 

    He is set on getting over him this year, though, even if that plan didn't start off so good. He is willing to keep trying, he doesn't want to pine after someone he can never have and get left behind when Jungkook finds someone else.

    Jimin takes a quick shower that calms his nervs slightly and dresses in black skinny jeans and a blue over sized hoodie, thinking he should dress casual and still feel like himself for his first day.