「ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ 」

What will your life look like in five years?

    If Hoseok would have answered that question a month ago, he would say that he would be playing in a high league alongside his best friend. His career would be blooming, but his love life would be contrariwise. He would maybe have a boyfriend or a girlfriend, and maybe he would learn to love them, but he knows that his heart would always lie somewhere else, ripped in two and following the two people it actually belongs to. He would pretend to be okay, to be content with how his live played out, but he would never be truly happy

    But if he would answer that same question right now, when he's laying pressed between two warm bodies, the answer would be very different. Much more positivity, light and love would be squeezed in there because that's what Taehyung and Yoongi brings him.

    Sure, Yoongi's mood is awful in the mornings, he always uses his role as the oldest to tease the other two, and falls asleep as soon as they try to watch a movie together, and Taehyung is way too spoiled to be ideal, tries to be dominating in bed, and loves to use his charms to his advantage.
Sure, they are both a pain in the ass half of the time, but they hold Hoseok's whole heart in their hands. 

    He could watch Taehyung's eyelashes flutter when he's dreaming for hours and there is nothing better than spooning Yoongi in the morning after he has tried pushing him away but then gives in and falls asleep again like that. He has yet to get used to the judgmental stares they get when they are affectionate in public, but he is not doubtful that they will get through anything together.

    "Morning, hyungie."

    Hoseok watches in adoration as Taehyung's eyes open, sleep lacing his deep voice and lips pouty.

    "Hey, cutie," he murmurs, running a thumb over the younger's cheek before kissing his forehead.

    Taehyung hums and is not satisfied with that, rolling to hover over Hoseok's body and leaning down to connect their lips, neither giving a fuck about what morning breath is. Hoseok chuckles as Taehyung proceeds to kiss down his jaw and to the hickeys from last night blooming over his neck. 

    "Can I please top this time?" Taehyung pouts as he leans back again and Hoseok tuts, grabbing Taehyung's chin gently. 

    "You can when you stop acting like my little baby," he says, swiping his thumb over the pout on Taehyung's lips.

    "But my ass hurts, Hoseokie~ It's unfair, I wanna top, too," Taehyung whines. 

    "No one is topping anyone as long as I'm here."

    The two of them look up to the sound of Jimin's voice and Taehyung whines.

    "Chim~ Help me out here, they won't let me top!"

    "Hey, baby bro. When did you get here?" Hoseok asks, ignoring Taehyung and stretching his arms over his head to wake up.

    "Five minutes ago. And Taetae would make a great top, so stop being close minded. He almost topped me once, you know," Jimin points out to his brother in case he forgot.

    "Who did what?" Yoongi splutters, suddenly alive.

    "Yeah, but you were both wasted and anyone would be a top with you, Jiminie," Hoseok says, bringing a hand to run through Yoongi's hair, which is quickly swatted away but Hoseok isn't discouraged as he fully pulls the smaller into his arms instead.

    "What kind of conversation is going on here?" Jungkook cuts in as he approaches behind Jimin, wrapping two protective arms around his waist and leaning his head on his shoulder as he takes in the three males in the Hoseok's bed.