「ᴄᴜʀɪᴏsɪᴛʏ」

"Hey, Jimin, are you excited for your first day?" Jungkook asks when he has hopped into the passenger seat, turning back to look at Jimin.

    "Yeah..." Jimin says with a tense smile.

    The day after the party consisted of Jimin avoiding Jungkook at all costs. Jimin thought that Jungkook would want to avoid him too after what happened at the party, but Jungkook seemed to be quite amused by the incident, judging by the smug look on his face whenever Jimin dared to return his gaze.

    "He's nervous." Hoseok says and Jungkook smiles.

    "Everyone is, but it's gonna be fine... You must be a really good dancer to get in, so I think it's all gonna work out." Jungkook encourages and Jimin falls a little harder. 

    "Thanks, Jungkook hyung." Jimin says, his smile genuine this time and Jungkook gazes at him for a few more seconds before turning back, talking to Hoseok about football stuff. 

    They soon arrive at Taehyung's and he is already waiting for them at the side of the road.

    "Hey, guys!" Taehyung says happily as he settles in the seat beside Jimin.

    "Hi, Tae, you don't seem that nervous." Hoseok says with an amused smile.

    "Not at all, this is going to be the best four years of my life! I'm going to get to do the thing I love every day, and hopefully get closer to my dreams." Taehyung says and Jimin scoffs.

    "I hate you sometimes." He mumbles and Taehyung leans over to wrap his arms around Jimin.

    "You know you love me." He says and Jimin pushes him away gently.

    "How can you not be nervous? That's like, impossible! This is the scariest day of my life." Jimin says and Taehyung grins.

    "I am just awesome that way. What do you have to be nervous about anyways?" Taehyung asks and Jimin huffs.

    "Everything. The new environment, the new teachers, the new students, the new lessons, the pressure, getting lost, not being good enough, I could go on forever." Jimin rants.

    "Woah, why do you think like that? That's just mental suicide, Min. Think about all the positive things! Like getting to know new people, the teachers possibly being great, getting to dance and learn more every day, exploring the new environment... It's going to be so much fun!" Taehyung argues.

    "Yeah, Taehyung is right. It is fun, once you get the hang of it." Hoseok agrees and Jungkook nods.

    "I guess..." Jimin says hesitantly, still feeling the crazy butterflies in his tummy, but now there are more excited ones than anxious.

    They arrive at the college campus a few minutes later and Jimin feels about ready to faint. The multiple buildings are huge and the big parking lot is filled with cars. The patterned walkways that meander through large parks with perfectly cut grass are crowded with people on their way to the assembly being held in the school's auditorium.

    "I actually missed this." Hoseok speaks up with a smile as they start walking toward the main entrance to the building everyone is piling into. 

    "Me too." Jungkook says and throws an arm around Hoseok's shoulders. 

    Jimin notices most of the people around them looking their way and frowns. Taehyung then leans closer to him.

    "Why are people staring...?" Taehyung says quietly and Jimin shrugs.

    "I have no idea..."