「ɢʀᴀᴛɪᴛᴜᴅᴇ; ᴀʟᴛ. ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ」

Jimin wakes up feeling as if he has taken a nap intended to be a few minutes but ended up being hours.
In other words; slightly dazed, still kind of exhausted, and very warm. 

    His eyes settle on Jungkook's sleeping face and a smile forms on his face along with a rosy blush as his mind is filled to the brim with the night before.
Jungkook was so gentle with him, but still managed to make him come four times. He couldn't have asked for anything more. 

    Jungkook is laying with his body turned to Jimin, arms draped securely around his waist; explaining the warmth Jimin feels. His hair is messily sprawled out on the pillow and over his face in raven locks, and Jimin reaches up to brush some out of his face, admiring how beautiful he is. 

    Jimin notices that the mess of cum on his stomach that he fell asleep with is gone and feels even more warmth bloom in his chest at the thought of Jungkook taking care of him afterwards, even going through the struggle of putting a new pair of underwear on him, which Jimin guesses is Jungkook's by how loose they are on him.

    After some time just gazing at the older, tracing every feature with his eyes, Jimin slides down on the bed slightly to place his head against, Jungkook's chest closing his eyes and breathing Jungkook's scent in. It calms him to a state where he's not sleeping but very content with just laying like this, cocooned in the heat of Jungkook's body pressed close to his.

    As Jimin is feeling like he could fall asleep again, the arms around him tighten, pulling him impossibly closer and Jungkook's chest vibrates against Jimin's face as the taller hums lowly from where his chin is resting on top of the smaller's head. 

    "Morning, babe." Jungkook murmurs, voice raspy and thick with sleep. 

    Jimin smiles widely into the older's chest, hands flattening out against Jungkook's torso, "Morning..."

    Jungkook keeps Jimin pressed close, sighing in satifaction before kissing the top of Jimin's head. 

    "You okay? I went a little overboard last night... Drawing four orgasms out of you was harsh. You were just too tempting for me to resist." Jungkook says, pulling back to cup Jimin's face, their eyes meeting.

    Jimin skakes his head, gulping slowly, "I couldn't have asked for a better first time, Kookie... I'm kinda... I cum kinda easily, you know, because I'm so..." 

    "Sensitive?" Jungkook fills in, a teasing glint adding to his eyes.

    "Yeah..."

    "I love that about you, baby. So innocent." Jungkook trails his hands down to slip just underneath the lining of his boxers at the small of the younger's back, "Not for long, though."

    Jimin feels his cheeks growing hot and dives down to hide in Jungkook's chest again, making the older chuckle.

    "I'm gonna run a bath for you... You're probably sore." Jungkook says, kissing Jimin's hair before, sliding away from him and out of the bed.

    Jimin pouts at the lack of warmth and watches as Jungkook disappears into the bathroom, hearing the water start running. He shifts to sit up and winches at the pain in his bottom.

    Jungkook comes back a few minutes later and coos at how cute and tiny Jimin looks in his big bed, hair a mess and eyes sleepy.

    "Sore, baby?" Jungkook questions, walking over to Jimin's side of the bed.

    Jimin nods while reaching out for Jungkook. The older swiftly lifts Jimin up bridal style and laughs when Jimin winches in pain and sighs in contentment at the same time, softly latching his lips to the base of Jungkook's throat in an intimate manner.