「ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ & ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢs」

"Yes, daddy~"

"Jimin, stop."

Where Jimin thinks his brother's best friend is hot.

Really fucking hot.

Like, daddy hot.

But what about Jimin's brother?

Hi beautifulllll

You know you have clicked on a Jikook story?

As in Jimin and Jungkook.

As in boxboy.

As in som very very gay shit.

Okay, just checking... Because if you don't like that kind of book then this is not for you.

I hope you will like this story and if you do, feel free to leave a comment. Also if you don't like it, tell me what it is you don't like so I can improve.

I will be using USA's (? UK's?? I don't even know anymore) school system for this. I really don't know how that works because I have never been there, but I did some research lol. The boys will be attending college, which is the education you get after finishing high school. If you are in you first year you are a freshman, second year a sophomore, third year a junior and fourth year a senior.

When I say football in this, it the kind where you use your feet to kick the ball, not your hands.

Also, the age of sexual consent is 18 in this story. I don't know if that is necessary to tell, but in my home country it's 15 so just to clarify i guess.

If you have read any of my other stories, you know the drill;

English is not my first language so if I make any mistakes feel free to point it out so I can make the reading experience flawless. But I have read wattpad books for like six years and I feel pretty confident in my english so I hope there won't be that many mistakes. And I also hope I won't get some kind of delirium and start writing in my language in the middle of a sentence cuz that would be embarrassing. I will try my absolute best to read through my texts thoroughly to prevent that :)

Now, warnings.

This book may include:

★ Strong language

★ Mature themes

★ Fluff

★ Smut ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

★ Boyxboy (ofc)

★ A bit of angst

★ Probably sadism/masochism/those kind of kinks later on (and obviously daddy kink)

★ Heart achingly cute and hot pictures

If you have something against any of those, this is not the book for you. Also if you are an innocent little bean. Please don't make me be the one to take your innocence away.

Or actually, you know what?

Do whatever the fuck you want cuz who am I to decide, right?

Edit 2021: Seeing as this is finished and has blown up and there are about 500 comments on this every day, I don't have the time to check every comment everyone makes because of school and working on my other stories (I just scroll through all the notifs for this book briefly). So if your comment is directed at me, please tag me in the beginning so I'll be able to notice it and reply<3

Edit 2.0 2021: Please also have in mind that this is one of my first books and I don't stand for a big part of the content anymore. I know that if I delete it I will get murdered by several thousands of people so I'll just leave it like this.

Just... Be aware of the cringe. Lol thanks-

Oh, and stay safe :)