「ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀssɪᴏɴ」

"I love how responsive you are, baby... could fill this big house with that pretty voice..." 

    Jimin bites down on his lip, shy from the older's words, but can't hold out for long until he lets out a gasp, back arching off the mattress as Jungkook sucks on his sweet spot, marking him. Jungkook's words sparks a thought in Jimin that he has been wanting to talk to Jungkook about, though. 

    "J-Jungkook... wait-"

    Jungkook sucks a little harder, teeth pressing against the sensitive skin, making Jimin cut himself off with a moan. Damn his weakness for Jungkook's lips on his neck. 

    Jungkook then releases the skin, pulling back to admire the purple and red art he has created on Jimin's light skin. He pecks the newest hickey, soothing the skin by blowing over it lightly.

    Jimin is nearly melting into a puddle of arousal on the bed as Jungkook pulls back some more, meeting his gaze. 

    "Yeah?" Jungkook answers belatedly, arms flexing as he leans down to peck Jimin's lips.

    Jimin exhales shakily, hands tangled in Jungkook's hair tightening, "Nevermind... it can wait," he breathes hastily while pulling Jungkook down.

    Jimin can feel Jungkook smile as they kiss deeply, tongues moving slow and wet, linking them together. Just like it should be. 

    "Let's go back to the party, babe. They probably think we got trapped in the bathroom," Jungkook says after pulling away.

    "No~ Let them. Want you," Jimin whines, holding on to Jungkook to keep him on top of him.

    "Hobi will kill us if he finds out," Jungkook hums, pecking those lips he is absolutely obsessed with.

    "Technically he meant my house... and we're at your house right now," Jimin says, moving his hands from Jungkook's hair to travel down his chest.

    Jungkook tuts, brushing his thumb over Jimin's lips, "Such a naughty boy... you think you could stay quiet? I just pointed out how responsive you are." 

    Jimin hums, grabbing Jungkook's wrist and slowly putting a finger between his lips, pushing it into his mouth. Jungkook feels his body grow hot as the warmth from Jimin's wet mouth spreads from his fingers all the way to his groin.

    Jimin releases the finger and guides it down to trail down his throat, "Make me stay quiet then, daddy."

    Jungkook groans as Jimin makes him lose his mind and common sense, and he is left with the attraction he has for the smaller.

    Jimin smiles and rolls them around before getting Jungkook's shirt out of his way as it has been annoying him the whole day; just hiding Jungkook's glorious torso and getting to touch his skin. Now Jimin has a front row seat, right on his lap, and the best part is that he can touch all he wants.
Jungkook's body just puts him in a trance of amazement. His bodily proportions are flawless. His muscles are so beautifully visible while his waist is small and shoulders a perfect width.

    Jungkook is always equally amused at the look in Jimin's eyes and flexes his abs just for the fun of it, loving how Jimin immediately runs his palms over the bumps, a pleased sound escaping his lips. 

    Jimin takes his time sucking marks on Jungkook's skin, making the taller visibly his. What he doesn't waste much of his time on is getting Jungkook out of the rest of his clothes, eager to have all of him in front of him. 

    Jungkook is already hard enough to make his cock spring up to his stomach and Jimin feels a whine get stuck in his throat at the sight that he'll never get used to. He feels proud of himself at the moment; for being able to take all of Jungkook, because it sure looks impossible right now.