「ɪɴᴅᴇᴄɪsɪᴠᴇɴᴇss」

The car ride to school the next day is filled with weird tension.
Hoseok and Jungkook know something that Jimin and Taehyung don't, and they suck at hiding it.

    By the time they arrive at school, Jimin is just about ready to burst out laughing at how awkward the older two are acting. 

    "Okay, what the fuck are you two trying to hide? 'Cause you have never been this obvious, like ever." Jimin says, eyeing Jungkook who chuckles awkwardly.

    "Hiding? I'm not hiding anything, Hobi?" Jungkook rushes out.

    "Nope, no, nothing hidden here." Hoseok says, checking his pockets which makes absolutely no sense-

    Taehyung walks beside Jimin in silence, not feeling the need to engage in the conversation and a little too lost in his own thoughts.

    "Really? I know Hoseok sucks at lying, but I didn't know you do too, Kookie! I'm disappointed." Jimin calls dramatically.

    Jungkook pouts and lowers his head at that. Jimin giggles and coos at how cute he looks.

    "Anyways! We're here, bye, see you at lunch!" Hoseok calls, already walking away and drags Jungkook with him.

    "Fuck, we can never keep this up, Hobi! You need to talk to Tae and Yoongi." Jungkook exclaims as the two walk into the main building.

    "I know, but I can't!" Hoseok exclaims back.

    "Yes, you can! And you will, because I can't lie to Jimin." Jungkook fusses.

    "Speaking of! What happened back there? You're great at lying, for fucks sake!" Hoseok calls.

    "It's not my fault! I feel like Jimin can see my soul, like there is some weird voodoo shit going on in his eyes! It throws me off." Jungkook continues to fuss.

    "Jungkook, I swear to god! Jimin is a baby, and you can't even--"

    "What the fuck are you two stressing out about? You look like that time Namjoon broke Mrs. Park's favourite vase." Jin cuts them off, arriving from the opposite end of the hall and seeing Hoseok and Jungkook whisper shouting at each other outside of their classroom.

    "Jin! Tell Jungkook that Jimin isn't a witch!" Hoseok calls and Jin raises an eyebrow.

    "I don't even want to know." He says, grabbing the younger two and pushing them into the classroom.

    "Talk to him." Jungkook says one last time before leaving with Jimin.

    Hoseok is staying behind to meet with Yoongi, and Jungkook thinks that he has finally convinced him to tell Yoongi about his feelings for Taehyung.

    Taehyung is also staying behind, but because he has another class.

    "You're really not going to tell me what's going on?" Jimin questions while settling in the passenger seat of Jungkook's car.

    "No, it's not my place to tell. You're going to have to talk to Hoseok." Jungkook says sheepishly, driving out of the school's parking lot.

    "Fine..." Jimin mumbles, sulking.

    Jungkook can't help but grin at how cute the smaller looks and places a hand on his thigh in an attempt to feel closer to him.

    Jimin watches Jungkook's bigger hand on his thigh for a moment and inappropriate thoughts and images immediately pops up in his mind. He bites down on his lower lip and snakes his own hand under Jungkook's, intertwining their fingers to stop his fantasies from getting out of hand.