「ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛᴍᴇɴᴛ」

Tuesday, Jimin, Jungkook, Jin and Namjoon meet up at the boys' restrooms and go through what's going to happen later on.

    "So, here's the plan... The party will be at Jimin and Hoseok's house, that way Hoseok can't escape. Me and Jungkook will convince Hoseok and get the house ready. Jimin goes to Taehyung's house and gets him tipsy enough to go to the party and Namjoon does the same with Yoongi. Everyone in?" Jin speaks.

    "Yeah, sounds good. Namjoon is gonna have a hard time, though. Yoongi can be pretty damn stubborn and he's good at handling alcohol." Jungkook says, looking at Namjoon.

    Namjoon just shrugs, "I'll manage." 

    "Great! I'm more than ready for them to make up, and we get to have fun in the meantime." Jimin cheers, leaning back further against Jungkook's chest.

    "Are we even sure that this is going to work?" Jungkook asks, still hesitant.

    "No, but it's worth a try." Jin says.

    "Trust me, it'll work. Everyone is friends at parties." Namjoon reassures, confident about the plan.

    "I really hope you're right." Jungkook says, tightening his arms around his boyfriend.

    After school the plan was set into action. Jungkook had spread the word about the party to some juniors at school, and now he and Jin are at Hoseok's house, preparing.

    "You are in serious need of getting wasted, my friend. Just let us help." Jin says sweetly, walking into Hoseok's house while slinging an arm around the younger's shoulders.

    "I'm really not in the mood, guys." Hoseok says again.

    "Get in the mood then, because it's happening." Jungkook calls from the living room where he just put down a speaker.

    "You're really going to throw a party, at my house, without my permission?" Hoseok questions, not even that surprised, but still trying to sound like it.

    "Yes." Jin and Jungkook says at the same time, flashing Hoseok big smiles.

~Meanwhile with Jimin~

    "You don't get it, Min. I really, really like him..." Taehyung cries, pouting.

    "I know you do, I get it. Here, drown your sorrows." Jimin says, handing Taehyung another bottle.

    Taehyung nods sadly and chugs down half of the content. 

    "Don't worry, Tae. It'll get better, I'm sure it will." Jimin reassures, beaming at his best friend.

    "How can you be so sure?" Taehyung asks, looking at Jimin with big brown eyes.

    "Because you and I are going to a party tonight! And you can forget all about my brother and Yoongi hyung.... or not..." Jimin mumbles the last words under his breath, watching Taehyung frown.

    "But, it's tuesday... y'know what? I don't care. I wanna party." Taehyung says through pouty lips.

    Jimin grins and spends half an hour on making Taehyung look desirable and cute at the same time, hoping that it will be useful.