「ᴀɴxɪᴇᴛʏ」

Jimin wakes up to the faint sound of a vacuum cleaner and voices from a distance.

    As he opens his eyes, a sharp pain makes its way through his head. He lies there, holding his head for a moment before slowly sitting up. 

    To his relief, there is a glass of water and two painkillers on his bedside table, along with a small paper. He immediadtely downs the pills and drinks all the water, then picks the note up.

Hopefully this will ease the pain. And don't worry, I haven't told your brother.

- Jungkook

    Jimin's eyes widen and he sits there, staring at the note for a solid two minutes before his mind starts to perceive.

Jungkook? Why would Jungkook be the one to give me this? And what hasn't he told Hoseok?    

    Jimin's brain starts hurting even worse from all the confusion. He tries to remember anything from last night with no success, knowing he must have gotten really drunk. 

That can't be good.     

    Anxiety starts taking over the confusion and Jimin gets up to take a shower, thinking it might help the ache in his head and hopefully provoke some memories.

   The pain in his head starts wearing off as the warm water hits his body. He tilts his head up and lets the water flow over his face. 

    Then, the memories starts flooding into his mind.

    Dancing.

    Jongin.

    Grinding on Jongin.

    Jongin groping him.

    Jimin leans away from the water and opens his eyes, running his hands through his hair as he feels panic rising in him. He focuses on trying to remember more and nearly regrets trying when he remembers the rest of the previous night.

    Jungkook.

    Angry Jungkook.

    Calling Jungkook daddy.

    Jungkook basically living up to that nickname.

    "Fuck!" Jimin exclaims as it all comes back to him.

    He is full on panicking now. He called Jungkook daddy, right to his face. That's like, the worst thing that could have happened. That's worse than accidently nearly sleeping with Taehyung. He has to face Jungkook almost every day with Jungkook being around his brother all the time, and now that they are going to be attending the same college they will see each other even more.

    Then he remembers the conversation they had while eating yesterday. 

Jungkook is still here.    

    Jimin lets out a long groan and feels like sinking into the ground and be welcomed to hell where he belongs. This is all too much for him. He was planning on trying to avoid Jungkook, for a few days at the least. 

    "Jimin?" 

    Jimin nearly jumps three feet in the air as Taehyung's voice is heard from right outside the bathroom door. He hurries out of the shower and throws on some clothes before flinging the door open and pulling Taehyung into the bathroom before closing it again.