「ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴜʀᴇ」

Jungkook pecks Jimin's lips once more, "The party isn't over yet, baby."

   "I don't care... I want you. Now. Take me to your house. Take me." Jimin breathes, his words having several meanings and Jungkook's eyes darken just a notch.

    "Yeah, okay... come on." 

    Jungkook takes Jimin's hand in his, intertwining their fingers as he guides them outside, managing to go undetected thanks to everyone being drunk and partying without any cares in the world.

    Jungkook opens the door for Jimin, making him laugh and slap his chest before getting in.

    The drive to Jungkook's house is filled with intense glances and the air in the car is not heavy with sexual tension, but rather with love and attraction. 

    Jungkook is set on keeping it that way. He wants this to be about showing Jimin his love for him and nothing else. He is set on not getting too carried away or distracted, and he believes that his love for Jimin is just that strong; strong enough for him to manage as well as enjoy it to the fullest. He would be lying if he said that his heart doesn't skip a beat when imagining Jimin a moaning mess from his touch as Jungkook slowly makes him his all through the night. 

    Jungkook's hand is resting on Jimin's thigh throughout the drive, and he notices how Jimin gulps when he slides his hand to his inner thigh occasionally, caressing the soft skin as he drives with one hand. 

    Jimin finds it unbearably hot; Jungkook driving while making him feel all kinds of ways, and he eventually takes Jungkook's hand, intertwining their fingers just like he did that time they were going to Jungkook's place in the middle of the Yoongi-Hoseok-Taehyung drama. Now, their friendgroup is all good, no drama; just love and friendship. The action makes Jungkook chuckle silently, knowing very well where Jimin is sensitive already, and he can't wait to find more of those spots. Now he has nothing holding him back from doing so, and Jimin is in for a ride.

    Jimin feels his heart beat a little faster when Jungkook pulls up to his house, parking the car smoothly and turning it off. The older looks over at Jimin, squeezing his hand gently before letting go and walking around the car, pulling Jimin out.

    Jimin sighs as he is pushed back against the car door, Jungkook's lips finding his for a moment.

    "You good?" Jungkook asks softly, gently brushing his thumb over the younger's jaw.

    Jimin looks at him, a pink shade high on his cheekbones already and Jungkook's heart is cheering at the sight, loving how the blush compliments Jimin's overall cuteness. Jimin nods his head at the question, anticipation showing in his eyes.

    "Just excited, and a little nervous... I trust you, though."

    Jungkook smiles and Jimin feels like the older is glowing. Jimin pulls him close by the hand he has buried in the taller's hair and brushes their lips together.

    "I'm gonna make you feel so good, baby... gonna make this the best birthday of your life." Jungkook mumbles against Jimin's lips.

    Jimin feels Jungkook's hands slide from his waist, over his ass and to his thighs. Jungkook keeps them steady as Jimin wraps his legs around Jungkook's waist, pulling them flush against each other.

    Jungkook moves them from the car to the door with ease, fumbling with the keys with one hand as Jimin does a good job at distracting him by placing soft kisses all over the side his neck. He manages to get the door open, though, and presses Jimin up against the inside of it as soon as its done.