Kidnapped

First of all, I do not own Naruto or any of these characters.

Iruka's Thoughts:

I've always liked Kakashi, like a friend but never above that even so, everytime I see him my heart starts to beat really fast, that once I almost started to hyperventilate! After that, I started to hide away from Kakashi because he might give me a heart attack!

{2 years later, Kakashi is the Hokage}

Iruka's pov

I was taking a shortcut to get back to my house so that I can mark all of my students papers when 5 Missing Nins surrounded me. "Hello Iruka Umino," He looked like he was the leader of the gang. "Look, we know that you have the Umino's power so just give it to us and nobody gets hurt," I immediately knew what they were talking about because my mother told me about it before she died.

{Flashback, Iruka is 10 years old before Kyuubi attacked the Hidden Leaf}

"Iruka!" That was my mother, Akira Umino, "Come down stairs for a moment!" I rushed down the stairs as fast as could.

"Yes mummy!" I said, in a cute, innocent voice to get out of any trouble I was in.

"Calm down Iruka, your not in trouble, I just need to talk to you about something," I sighed, relieved that I was not in trouble for anything.

I sat on my mother's lap but at that moment I knew it was serious because of the look that my mother gave.

"Iruka, now this is important so don't ever forget it," I nodded, "We Umino's have our own special power," I frowned but suggested her to continue.

"It's what we like to call the Umino's Light because it only picks people who are warm-hearted and nice," Mother then went really serious, saying, "This power is so powerful that people around the world come here just to get it, but whatever you do not give it to anyone, however when your older I'll teach you how to control it, okay"

However after that, all of the Umino's died fighting for the village against the Nine Tail Fox so at night, I had to sneak into Konoha's Library to learn how to control it because no one would let me in without a parent.

{End of Flashback}

I make my fighting stance and shouted so anyone nearby could help me, "Never! I would never betray my clan!" The leader smirked like he suspected I would refuse, "Well then we'll just have to take you with us," Then I felt my hands being restrained and felt being punctured with a needle on my arm, feeling chemicals working in my body. All I heard was chuckling from the leader....

Anyways guys this is the first chapter of "Iruka's in love!" Next chapter it's going to be Kakashi's pov. BTW if you wondering, I don't really know much about Naruto, in general so if something was wrong in this chapter, please tell me in the comments!