Apology Accepted

The word somehow got out that it expanded to the Sand and the other villages, them sending some recruits for the help.

"Iruka, you have to stop ignoring me, I'm sorry okay," Kakashi said pleasingly. I walked about the field and helped the trainees with the new jutsus and training that I started to teach and then this man came along.

"Look, I'm busy, as you can see," I muttered, going over to one of the pupils who was struggling with the Water Style: Acrostic Waterfall.

Helping the male perfect his hand signs, I could tell Kakashi was staring the boy as he was taking all my attention though as soon as he got it right, he gave a bow and ran off.

"Kakashi! You can't just scare people!" I yelled, turning around to only be swiped off my feet and taken into the air.

"Kakashi, put me down!" I exclaimed, gripping onto his vest and I only heard a chuckle when he stopped moving. I looked down to see that we were on top of a tree.

"What is the meaning of this Kakashi, I have to teach those people," I argued, crossing my arms as if to act tough.

"What, so I can't talk to my fiance anymore because of an upcoming war," Kakashi joked nicely, giving his famous eye smile that could never make me get angry at him.

"No, it's not that, I'm just nervous about the war, what if you die because of me-!" I said, ranting on until I felt lips touch mines and it gave me some sort of comfort that I wasn't going to be alone.

"Iruka, stop doubting yourself, it won't help you, anyways you got the whole Leaf Village with you," Kakashi reassured, setting me down to sit on the branch.

All was forgiven and Kakashi helped with the students, most of who where students that volunteered. As the days went by, everyone became stronger but also my headaches got worse, feeling the dark yet similar chakra coming closer.

"Lord Sixth, Iruka Umino, we have a visitor that you might want to see," AN ANBU informed as we discussed some things in the Hokage's office.

Quickly we followed the ANBU to the hospital, where my suspicions got higher. Maybe it might be Grandfather or Grandmother, maybe they were still alive...

"Iruka Umino?" An unmistakable voice called and I quickly opened the curtains to see Kion and my hopes went down a little.

"Kion? How did you get here?" I asked curiously, sitting beside the well injured male who was wrapped up in bandages.

"I can't even remember, the only thing I know is the destruction of the Land of Water and now I'm here," Kion explained clearly.

"What about the Umikage and his wife? Did you see them before you came here?" I questioned, setting a hand on his shoulder but he have a shake of the head.

"Just get rest for now okay, we can talk tomorrow," I suggested and Kion nodded, laying on the hospital bed and went to sleep. Maybe they might be alive...