A New Enemy

It was then that I had control of my body and I quickly took the katana, throwing it away before kneeling down beside Baphomet and started healing him.

"Why are you healing me even though we both know my fate is death!" Baphomet said furiously, the yelling making him throw up blood in the process.

"Because Baphomet, if what you say is right and you are my half brother, then I'll do anything to save you," I muttered, adding more pressure on the wound.

Laughing loudly, it was soon exchanged with sore coughing and I quickly shushed him. Soon enough, I smiled with him. He reminds me of Sasuke for some reason.

"You know Iruka, I was supposed to be here to kill you but now we're both laughing, being me the one that is dying,"

"No, don't say that though I do have a way with changing people's minds," I muttered happily, seeing the wound was healing but his life source was slowly leaving...

Looking up, Baphomet's face was getting paler but he still had his serious face, his eyes were scanning around us before landing on me.

"Iruka, I want to tell you something before I die, first of all my name is Uruko, not Baphomet so don't call me with that name,"

"Uruko Umino? Now I could believe you that you said we were related," I said jokingly.

"Now listen carefully, I wouldn't get to tell you everything and if that's the case, take the scroll," Uruko mentioned, his shaking hands handing me it over.

Out of nowhere, a kunai had landed right beside Uruko's head and before I knew it, I saw a tag and I quickly moved Uruko away to a different place.

"Iruka, don't worry about me, run away, this man has power more than me," Uruko said, grunting at the sudden change.

"Don't worry Uruko! I haven't showed you the power you've wanted for so long!" I exclaimed, holding the katana that was luckily beside me.

"This kid thinks he can defeat me, well not me anyways, get him!" A high, yet childish voice came from the bushes and it wasn't before long when over hundred soldiers charged over with every direction.

Most of them were easy to kill, their rank being Genin or Chunin though of them were harder than others.

"It's the end for you," A familiar voice muttered behind me, feeling a weird sensation on my neck before losing my consciousness...

"You will be coming with us," The same male said, feeling myself being put on someone's large shoulder.

It was then when I heard the younger boy's voice come closer until he was close. His smell gave off a rich and experienced presence.

"Wow! He's more beautiful close up! This is perfect!" The younger boy whispered happily, feeling his hand on my chin.

"Now you, you failed this mission Baphomet and for that, you will be left here to suffer in pain,"

The next thing I heard was Uruko yelling in pain. I didn't even have the energy to open my eyes and see the person who torture my brother.....