Kakashi Without Iruka

I do not own Naruto or any of the characters in this story.

Kakashi's POV

I woke up to not to feel Iruka's chakra, I instantly felt uneased, checking all of the room but there was no Iruka until I checked the bedroom. The window was opened like someone jumped out and there was a note on the bedroom.

Hello Kakashi Hatake,

I have taken your lover, Iruka and I am never giving him back. Iruka said he wanted to leave you too but he was scared that you'll hurt him if he tells you that. He's way happier with me.

~Mizuki

That Mizuki! How dare you take away my Iruka! I thought angrily as I ran out the house. I checked everything but there wasn't even a chakra signal of him, its like he disappeared or something.

I even went outskirts of the village but there was nothing, I was really desperate then, thinking if the letter was right, is Iruka scared of me, does he not like me anymore, sure I am a little clingy sometimes but thats it, I thought sadly, walking back to the house, without my Iruka.

It was getting dark and I almost gave up hope when I felt Iruka's signature again and it was heading this way so I waited at the door and when the door opened, I pounced at the figure and pinned it on the floor before it could move. Then it screamed. I look at the figure to see Iruka, frightened as ever, getting paler and paler by the second.

"K-K-Kakashi?" Iruka asked, clearly shaken by being pinned on the floor so quick. I checked around to see Mizuki or any kind of enemy but there was no one there except Iruka.

"Kashi," Iruka said more clearly, trying to get my attention but I didn't listen, instead I carried Iruka in and locked the door so I could take Iruka to the bedroom.

"Kakashi! Let me go!" Iruka ordered, trying to get of me but it didn't work. I was too strong and he knew it, when we got to the bedroom, I pushed down on the bed and made him stay there while I asked the questions.

"Where were you? Why didn't I sense your chakra and what is it about this letter," I said, deliberately soundly angry but still sound shaken.

Iruka looked at the letter and then started laughing uncomfortably.

"W-What's so funny!" I said, confused at Iruka's reaction.

"You fell for my prank! Haha! You so fell for it!" Iruka said between laughing happy, "You were sleeping on the job so I did little game to wake you up,"

I was pranked, I was pranked by my own boyfriend, what is wrong with me, I thought sadly, leaving the room before being tackled into a hug.

"I'm sorry Kashi, I didn't mean to make you feel sad," Iruka said honestly.

I was grumpy for a second but gave into the hug, saying smugly, "You know you own me a lot of cuddles for that,"

But Iruka just nodded sleepily, telling about where he went and it sounds amazing but it's too bad I'm not an Umino, maybe someday...

See how I did that! Smooth. Anyways next chapter is what happened to Iruka when he meet the old woman in the forest, like continuing from the last chapter. This is just how Kakashi acts when Iruka 'disappears' 😂. Bye!