After Massacre

"Brother! Brother, what are you doing!" I yelled, the scene of Itachi killing all of the Uchiha's repeating in front of me until I passed out....

My work was piling up, the task from the Hokage was still not finished and it was due tomorrow. I was so tired that I didn't even realise someone was in the classroom with me.

"Umm, Iruka Umino, can I have a moment," A deep voice came from in front of me and I looked up to see an ANBU standing a few centimeters by my desk.

Giving a short bow to the specialised ninja, I nodded slowly, sitting back on my seat.

"What did you want to talk about," I asked uneasily, setting my arms on my desk to get into the serious mood.

"It's about Sasuke Uchiha, hus clan will be killed except for him, I want you to watch him for that," The ANBU said calmly, crossing his arms.

Sasuke's clan is going to be killed? How does this person know about something like that? Well, he is an ANBU but why is he telling me this?

"Sorry I can't say much than that though I can tell that kid listens to you so tell him the right from the wrong okay,"

Before I could answer back, the figure jumped out of the window but when I looked out, there was nobody there. I sighed before going back to sighing the work.

It was when I walking to my home when I hear screaming and shouting from the Uchiha residence. Now I thought my greatest fear is coming true..

Running towards the noise direction, dead bodies were laid like a trail and it increased as I ran them. I haven't seen so many deaths since the nine tails attack.

It was at last, that there was a child laying on the ground and he looked alive. Coming closer, I saw that it was Sasuke.

"Sasuke, Sasuke can you hear me!" I yelled, checking his pulse to feel it was still going. Suddenly the wind started to pick and it was then I realised that the colour of the sky was red.

Looking up, I saw a figure squatting on top of a pole, shaped like the ANBU that was in my classroom before.

"Farewell Iruka sensei and make sure to take care of my little brother," The figure said before disappearing into nothingness.

It was then Sasuke shuffled around and muttered something out that made me realise that I had protect him like a brother...

"Iruka sensei, please teach me the fireball jutsu,"

"Hey! Iruka sensei, are you okay?" Sasuke asked, pulling me upwards had a concerned look on, "Are you hurt,"

"Aww, I can't believe that the scary Sasuke Uchiha is worried about little old me," I said sarcastically, walking away to where the bridge was on top of the river.

"No, Kakashi would try to kill me that's all," Sasuke replied, standing beside me, "What's on your mind?"

"A war is going to start Sasuke, and it will start in a few days, we don't have that long,"